via Gandino 4/A, Bologna, IT IT 0007Z Map · Phone number

About Il piacere di Ricevere

Il Piacere di Ricevere" is the perfect choice to realize your Italian Wedding Dream; we arrange civil, religious and blessing ceremonies in two of most charming regions in Italy

We are located in Bologna, the heart of Emilia Romagna and in the middle of on of the most beautiful truly-Italian geographical area that includes le Marche and Umbria

More than 10 years of decorating experience and over 100 weddings in our portfolio, a continuous research and interests in new crafting and array of materials together with a unique creative team working in great tune: all this is creates our professional background and thanks to which we devoted ourselves in capturing couples individual personality and creating a wedding day that is unique and designed for you only.

Save the date and we will look after you and your guests, taking care of all aspects of hospitality and decoration.

Whether you want an all-inclusive package with a personal wedding coordinator or just need a consultant to help you with a few essential tips, Il Piacere di Ricevere is the right choice. As a wedding coordinator and stylist we are able to use our best skills, to inform and schedule, color coordinate and organize, set up and delegate. We are manager of our events: we start them, keep them rolling and follow them through to their perfect end.

We search and select carefully according to your wishes and needs, we provide you with photographic material and detailed information about any of the chosen service. We keep in touch with you constantly to discuss possibilities and options to achieve the best result. Once that all the possible options have been evaluate, we will arrange, if you like, a meeting of two days here in Italy, to get together and meet all the selected suppliers , visit places and locations, define any possible details.

Lucia Pazzi

Veronese by birth, half Roman and half Bolognese by adoption; I founded "Il Piacere di Ricevere" in 2003, after a long experience in all aspects of decoration and crafting techniques and some forays into the publishing world. Author of several books about decoration and living, published in Italy by Fabbri Publishers and Giunti Editore, some of them translated and published in France, Germany, Poland, Russia. I successfully conducted courses and workshop on table setting and entertaining etiquette.

I brought into "Il Piacere di Ricevere" a passion for beauty, my creativity and interest to food & wine, with the aim of providing all services related to receiving guests from private parties to wedding or corporate event. Initially I hadn't a clear idea about who would have been interested in the services that I intended to offer, but I have almost immediately been to welcome future bridegrooms as potential clients and so the "Wedding" has quickly become my principal activity . The truth is I didn't come to the wedding industry, it came to me - luckily, I must add..

Elisa Zannoli

Born in Bologna with a globetrotter soul, at the age of 24 I moved to Florida for a couple of years to get my degree at St. Thomas University of Miami. For the first time I got in touch with typical Americans entertaining like proms, shower parties, gala dinners, formal or fancy events, and I was so fascinated that start moving my first steps into the event planning world. The mix of cultures in Miami made me familiar not only with Americans but also with Latin, and Afro-American tradition and cultures. Most of my friends are in US and I always take a chance to travel over there to refresh my American taste.

For over 10 years I've been working as export manager for an Italian company, especially involved in logistical organisation and planning of several workshops and exhibitions in Italy and abroad every year. In the meantime in 2007, was born and shaped Elmovì Eventi: one of the best journeys ever undertaken ... Today I am ready for a new adventure, and joined "Il Piacere di Ricevere", with Lucia and Viviana.
Organizational mind, dynamic, smiling, but stubborn, ... This is me!

Viviana Console

Born and raised in Bologna; after getting my Art degree, I've been working first in art studio painting on mirrors and other materials and then as designer for an architecture firm for 17 years. The office 's professional activity dealt mainly with restoration and design, paying particular attention to the relationship between Architecture and Landscape.

Together with Elisa I gave birth to Elmovì Eventi in 2007. I am particularly skilful at freehand drawing, and I like to put customers idea into images, like in a wedding inspiration board

Outgoing, strong and determined; my deep love for all forms of art led me to undertake the activities' event designer", first with Elmovì Eventi and now with "Il Piacere di Ricevere"

Follow Il piacere di Ricevere on

pdrlogo

Il piacere di Ricevere FAQ

• via Gandino 4/A Bologna See on map
    0039-3494660901 (Phone number)
    0039-051400811 (Other Phone Number)
    9.30-13.00 / 16.00-19.30