Italian Dream Weddings

Bologna, IT View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Italian Dream Weddings will not offer you "just" a wedding, but a wedding experience, adding to the accurate and fully customized organization of your wedding a full immersion in the Italian atmosphere, such as food, wine, landscapes, perfumes, and everything that will make your dream the best experience of your life and of the life of your guests.
Italian Dream Weddings is an event planning business that serves destination weddings in Italy. Tuscany, Venice, Como Lake, Amalfi Coast, but also hidden jewels as Bologna, just to give an example. Established by creative professional, Carla Pazzaglia, this company strives to provide couples with the international celebration of their dreams. Carla and her team combine the individual visions of every couple with the romantic possibilities provided by Italy’s vibrant culture and various backdrops. Italian Dream Weddings specializes in innovative and intimate occasions held in a captivating setting.

Carla offers multilingual services in English, Italian, Spanish, German, and French, allowing for ease of communication for couples and their special guests. This company is enthusiastic about getting to know their clientele, providing complimentary consultations in order to do so. Some of the services offered by Italian Dream Weddings include:

• Services for civil, religious, and secular weddings
  • Guest management and accommodation assistance
  • Customized ceremony outlines
  • Budget analysis
  • Event design concepts
  • Timelines and checklists
  • Vendor referrals

Other Services Offered

In addition to their all-inclusive destination wedding packages, this company offers a number of helpful services for a range of wedding-related events. Some of the occasions that Italian Dream Weddings lends their coordination services to include:

• Interpreter
  • Wedding celebrant
  • Venues scouting
  • Proposals organization
  • Pre-wedding celebrations
  • Anniversaries and vow renewals
  • Bachelorette weekends
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Alessia
    Alessia D. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Carla is an absolute ONE OF A KIND! We had the wedding of our dreams thanks to Carla and we can absolutely recomend her!

we knew that we wanted to get married in Italy but had no idea how to realize it. we found Italian Dream Weddings via google search and it was the best ever happened to us. with Carla we found not only the best support to realize our dream wedding, to leave our guests speechless and to bring us the most beautiful memories ever. but she is also the best partner by your side to share this expirience with.
    thanks to Carla we could enjoy every second of our wedding. from location scouting, menu tasting to final decisions, it was an unforgettable expierence without any stress and full of joy and love.
    Grazie di cuore carissima Carla!!!

Carla is:
    - highly responsive
    - punctual
    - professional
    - always tries to get the best for her clients
    - passionate about her job
    - reliable
    - honest
    - respects budget settings
    - has good contact with vendors
    - is super friendly, delightful and careful

Dear Alessia,
    thank you so much for your review!
    It was more than my pleasure doing my best to let your dreams come true. I have fantastic memories of the time spent together visiting locations (well, the first one was THE venue), tasting menus and wedding cake, having video calls to talk about the mood of your wedding, the graphics, music, flowers, and any aspect that was important for you. I am so happy that it was a stressless time for you and that on your wedding day you and all your guests enjoyed the whole time there. Thank you! Carla
  • Jayne
    Jayne C. Married on 09/07/2021

Carla is the BEST

I have been working with Carla for a year now, planning my Bologna wedding for 2021. She has been the most professional person I have worked with. She also is very sweet, and understanding of all of our wishes. I am very excited to continue to work with her as we prepare for the wedding. Thank you Carla!

Thank you, Jayne!
    It is not frequent to receive reviews before the wedding! I am moved!
    I am so happy to see your enthusiasm.
    I am sure that we will do an excellent job together and that your wedding will be an unforgettable dream.
    Thank you again!
    La Fenice C. Married on 07/10/2021

Perfect cooperation!

Carla is a professional: punctual, meticulous, kind and always available.
    Everything went smoothly and according to plan.
    It was great to work with her and we, La Fenice Catering, we would definitely recommed her services to our clients.

Thank you so much!
    It was my pleasure to collaborate with you to let my couple's dream come true.
    I know I can always count on the top-level quality of your food proposals, of your service, and of your collaboration.
    I can't wait to work together for the benefit of other lucky and happy couples!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Carla Pazzaglia
Carla Pazzaglia
Founder & CEO

After finishing my studies, I worked internationally in marketing and communication. For about twenty years, I have been organizing events worldwide until I landed in the fabulous world of weddings!

Trained in the US, I founded the wedding planning agency Italian Dream Weddings. Since then, I have had the pleasure to organize small and large weddings, legally binding, religious, and symbolic weddings, weddings of couples coming from near and from far. Then wedding proposals, anniversaries, vow renewals, wedding experiences.

I operate in the whole country: Tuscany, Venice, Amalfi, Lakes, and all the most amazing places in Italy.

I am passionate about life and love. I am curious and creative, and I tremendously love people.

I am member of IWF International Women Forum, of InterNations and of the International Society of Female Professionals.

I have a great passion for photography, theater, art, reading, traveling.
I love good food (a little less cooking, but I am not so bad!) and good wine. I like to go out and share pleasant evenings with friends. I have a beautiful son who has made his way out of Italy.
I speak Italian, English, French, Spanish, and I get along with German.

I am eager to put my creativity, my passion for life and love, my perseverance, and my experience at the service of your dreams.

If you wish, I would be happy to have a Skype or Whatsapp or Zoom conversation with you, to learn your vision of your wedding, your concerns, your expectations. https://calendly.com/italian-dream-weddings

Talk soon!

Carla

Italy Bologna, IT, IT 0000Z
39-3393622952
Location of (Italian Dream Weddings)
Italy Florence, IT, 0006Z
Italy Venice, IT, 0007Z
39-3393622952

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding