Italian Dream Weddings Reviews

7 Reviews for Italian Dream Weddings

• Darragh

Darragh Elizabetta Fertitta · Married on 01/04/2020

Simply perfection!

Carla and her expertise made our wedding day even better than what I imagined. She really had to take the lead with us because we had no idea what we wanted most of the time, then we would all of the sudden know exactly what we wanted. She was so patient and kind while maintaining perfect professionalism. I felt that she was personally involved as though she was a family member. She paid attention to detail when I thought it didn’t matter....but then the wedding day came and she proved her worth. Wow! Brava Carla. Giovanni and I will be forever grateful for your kindness, assistance and patience. Xoxoxo.

Sent on 01/10/2020

Italian Dream Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabetta! I am honored that you considered me as a family member and, as a matter of fact, that was exactly the way I felt! Indeed, I was personally involved!
    And I am very glad that you were happy about the result of my work.
    It was so nice working with you both to organize your wedding.
    You are a beautiful couple and I wish you a life full of love.
    A big, big hug.

Nara Hasanova · Married on 08/31/2019

Everything went smoothly thanks to Carla!

Carla did an amazing job coordinating our wedding. She was very responsive from the start and we got on straight away. She went above and beyond supporting me throughout the experience, giving me advice and reminding me about all the details I would have not even thought of if it wasn't for her. She accompanied us on many of our meetings with the vendors, ensuring they went smoothly and helping me ask all the right question. In the end, I considered Carla as a friend and so we asked her to be our Celebrant as well and she did an amazing job at that too and made it extremely special. The day went so so smoothly all thanks to Carla's organisation! I would highly recommend Carla as a wedding planner.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Italian Dream Weddings's reply:

Oh, Nara! Your words move me!
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review!
    It was so nice working with you! I will have wonderful memories of your wedding.
    And it was my pleasure and my honor to be your celebrant as well.
    It was beautiful being in front of you during your "I do".
    I wish you a shimmering and shining life and I hope to see you again.
    A big big hug.
    Carla

Daan Balijon · Married on 05/18/2019

Carla is a great professional with a very flexible approach

We were in desperate need for an interpreter for our wedding in Illasi. Carla brought much more than that, she contacted local authorities to build together a more personal wedding ceremony with the local municipality. We had a lot of contact online and met once before in Italy. Carla made us feel confident that everything would be fine and she really took ownership of the ceremony to guide it the way we wanted. Great experience!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Italian Dream Weddings's reply:

Dear Daan and dear Rosa, thank you so much for your review!
    I am really happy to have contributed to building the ceremony you wanted and to have relieved you from some stress.
    I wish you a happy and shining life, full of love and smiles!

Dpkk · Married on 04/20/2019

Bologna proposal

I am absolutely satisfied with Carla´s service. She contacted me immediately, she speaks super English, she understood super fast what i want, i liked her ideas, she was always on time and by the end everything was exactly how my imagination was!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Thank you so much!
    I am so happy that we have translated into reality your imagination!
    I wish you a wonderfully sunny life!

Charlize Watson · Married on 09/08/2018

She made our wedding better than we have ever dreamt!

I know, I had so many requirements! But Carla has worked "super-hard" and she made it! Even better than we expected. She was always smiling and continuously reassuring me. I am anxious, but she regularly informed me on every aspect. Carla is a real "maniac" of details, and she had a solution for every problem, a reply to every question. My guests were so happy. They felt welcome and comfortable. That was important to me. The rehearsal dinner was awesome! So happy to have chosen her.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Italian Dream Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Charlize! I am so happy that you have good memories of those days... and of their preparation! A big hug ;).

Lucia Annichiarico · Married on 05/19/2018

We couldn't have asked for more

We hired Carla because, since the first time we met, she heard us. She perfectly understood our wishes, what we wanted for our wedding. So, after her proposals on the "atmosphere" we would have lived, we decided to follow her suggestions and go ahead. It was the best choice of our lives. Her taste is elegant and first-class, and she applied it in the whole wedding. Flowers, music, food, the whole design was superb. Her vendors' selection was superb. And she is a great planner! You can feel all the experience she has in organizing. She regularly informed us on where we were, pointing out if, what and when we had to do something. I have continued living my busy life until my wedding day. No stress, no fears. I warmly recommend Carla!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Julia De Jong · Married on 05/19/2018

Carla is essential!

Carla combines the rare organisatinal skills of a very expert manager with the love for her job and the extreme care of the details. She was a crucial presence. Her work made us arrive to that day without stress and live that day as protagonists. Before chosing her we were worried, as we did not know Italy, how things work there. It was a dream but we were not sure. When we talked to her, she completely reassured us and she was totally right! She heard our dreams, our ideas and our needs, and she put them in practice. She supported us and our guests. It was really magic! I would certainly recommend her!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Italian Dream Weddings's reply:

Thank you Julia! I am so happy to read your nice words. Thank you also for asking me to organize your first anniversary next year! A big big hug.