4224 Lafayette Rd, Jamesville, NY 13078 Map · Phone number

About Il Cavallo Photography

We are a husband and wife team that create beautiful wedding photography in Central New York. We specialize in capturing emotion and love with in our vibrant, clean and beautiful images. We want to be able to your story of your love!

Follow Il Cavallo Photography on

naegerweddingedit1
joeashleyweddingedit33

4 Reviews for Il Cavallo Photography

Andrea · Married on 10/22/2011

Katie and Kyle took beautiful photos of our special day. They were great with all of the children too! I would highly recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 12/07/2011
  • I

Jaime · Married on 10/02/2011

If you are looking for a photography team that is sincere, loads of fun, creative, and absolutely focused on providing the best services around...pick Il Cavallo. Seriously! My husband and I almost didn't have a photographer since we thought it would easier (and cheaper) to do it ourselves. Boy are we glad we changed our minds.

Katie & Kyle spent so much time with us before the wedding (we met at least 3-4 times) to get to know us, find out our style, and to make sure they knew exactly how we wanted our big day remembered. They are very laid-back and have the best sense of humor. I don't think I stopped laughing all day. I thought I would be a nervous wreck, but nope...not with Katie by my side as I got dressed.

Finally, Katie and Kyle are so compassionate about their craft and about the weddings/people they photograph. The morning of our wedding, I was very sick from nerves and eating the wrong food. I was almost in tears at 8am when I met her outside the salon. She put her arm around me and said I would be fine. Then she made sure I was relaxed and she kept my mind off being sick/stressed. Within an hour, I was feeling better and was ready to marry my best friend. Any ole photographer that didn't bother to get to know me wouldn't have been able to calm me down or have sympathy like Katie did.

If you choose to hire Katie & Kyle (which I hope you do), you will not be sorry. What you will be is happy and breathless after seeing the gorgeous photos they take of you on your big day. I have always hated seeing pictures of myself; however, once I saw how beautiful she made me look, my eyes welled with joy. BEST, BEST, BEST photographers EVER!!

Sent on 01/11/2012

Jami · Married on 07/09/2011

My wedding was absolutely gorgeous! My husband and I are forever greatful to Katie and Kyle for being so flexible, affordable and unique in such short notice. I recommend them to everyone i know! Thanks again Il Cavallo Photographers!

Sent on 09/16/2011

Il Cavallo Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums