Saint Louis, MO 63146 Map · Phone number

About Ikon Photographs LLC

Owned and operated by Sabrina and David Wells, Ikon Photographs LLC knows what you want in wedding photography and we produce!

Ikon Photographs is a family owned and operated full service photographic business located in Creve Coeur, Missouri

Your wedding is the story of both of you. On your big day, you should trust someone who is working their hardest for you. From our consultations, to engagement shoots, to capturing the essence of one of the most precious times in your lives, Ikon Photographs works both with you and for you to make sure that your day will last!

We are full time-professional photographers. This is what we do. We believe in giving 110% of our creativity and dedication to each and every couple. We honestly are one of the best photography sources in the St. Louis area. You can see it in our portfolio. We're proud to be able to say that! We love our work. We take our job as your photographer very serious. However, we don't take ourselves too seriously!

We are licensed, bonded and full members of the Professional Photographers of America and adhere to their code of conduct and best practices for Professional Photographic Businesses.

So take a look at our portfolio. Read some reviews. Let's talk! We can be reached at 314-623-4272 or email us at info@ikonphotographs.net We offer free in person consultations with every single one of our brides. We don't give you a run around. We give you us!

Follow Ikon Photographs LLC on

bradstreetwhittetweddingphotobooth 119
ipllcww 1

7 Reviews for Ikon Photographs LLC

Tamara · Married on 04/08/2017

My husband and I are truly blessed to have found professional and artistic photographers to capture our engagement and wedding day photos!
    David and Sabrina from Ikon Photographs are amazing photographers who are truly experts of their craft. My husband and I met with the husband and wife duo and walked through their extensive portfolio which showcased the breadth of their talent and photographic technique. David took such beautiful shots during our engagement sessions which we displayed at our wedding reception. My husband and I didn’t want “cookie-cutter” wedding shots and David and Sabrina delivered on their promise. The sneak peeks of our entire wedding day are absolutely flawless and have received many compliments on how great everything turned out. David and Sabrina are comprehensively trained and seasoned in capturing the most candid moments through-out our wedding ceremony and reception. We cannot thank them enough for their professionalism, expertise and friendship! Duane and I cannot wait to see the final photos of our special day!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Emily · Married on 04/10/2015

Ikon Photographs LLC. was awesome! They were very professional and made everyone very comfortable. I will definitely recommend them to all my friends and family and will use them for all my photography needs in the future.

Sent on 04/25/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/29/2014

My husband and I chose Ikon because of their unique photography. We were not looking for the normal jump in the sky, ooo and ahhh over the ring variety of photographs. David ans Sabrina sat down with us and reviewed what our interests were and what we expected. And they did not disappoint. I wish I had some samples to attach! Our engagement season was one of a kind. David used the drive in theater and the older movie theater in our home town of Belleville, IL. For our wedding pictures he knows how much we love St.Louis and scouted out the perfect place to capture the entire skyline of the city.
    My only criticism, would be the turn around for photos. However, keep in mind Ikons prices are extremely fair because they are a two man, literally ma and pa operation. And probably, I am just super excited to get them back!
    I highly recommend Ikon for sure! My best friend and I both used their services and are extremely pleased!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Ikon Photographs LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Saint Louis, 63146 See on map