Ijeoma Ezinne Beauty | NJ/NYC Makeup Artist

Bloomfield, NJ View map

With nearly a decade of experience curating personalized beauty experiences to help women look and feel beautiful, IJEOMA EZINNE continues to attract multicultural brides in the Tri-State area and beyond. The signature looks she creates stem from her love for timeless glam, illuminating the natural beauty of every woman, and her focus on the personal vision of each client.

Imagine looking at your wedding photos 10 years from now, and being able to relive the laughter, joy, comfort, and stress-free atmosphere you were surrounded by on your wedding day? Well, that is the warmth and joy I desire for you and all of my brides to feel.

My goal is to create a remarkable, memorable bridal experience for you that will last forever. I want you to look back at 10, 15 years from now and fall in love with your timeless, elegant look all over again. And to do so, I take the time to learn more about you… what you love, what brings you joy, what your vision of your special day is (even beyond the makeup).

Starting with an in-depth bridal consultation, the goal is to create a timeless look that's breathtaking, fits your style, and that is beautifully (and authentically) you. After all, you are the true centerpiece of the day, and with all eyes on you, the goal is to make YOU illuminate the room.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$750

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$15

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$150

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Secoya J. Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding day

I just want to say thank you!! I was referred by a friend a week before my wedding, talk about stress but after contacting Ijeoma she assured me that everything would be okay and boy did she deliver. She arrived on time and took her time doing my makeup.
  • Jade
    Jade M. Married on 09/29/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ijeoma is a master of her craft.

I had the privilege of working with Ijeoma during my boudoir photoshoot for my husband. Upon first contacting her, she was very professional and welcoming. She promptly responded to all my calls and emails and assured that the booking process went smoothly.

When I met Ijeoma for the first time, you could automatically tell, that her passion went far beyond makeup application. I could tell she had a deep passion for enhancing the natural beauty of anyone that sat in her chair. While waiting my turn for my make up, Ijeoma engaged in conversation and you could tell that she was attempting to learn about my personality so she could determine what look best suited me as an individual. I truly appreciated that. By the time I got into her chair, I felt like we have known each other for years, therefore I opted to allow Ijeoma to pick the make-up look that she believed would suit me best. And let me tell you, she absolutely nailed it!!!!!! Prior to this occasion, I had my makeup done professionally on several occasions, and always stayed clear of a nude lip. Ijeoma, gave me a nude lip for this occasion, and it was absolutely perfect. I had no complaints.

I highly recommend Ijeoma for any and all of your makeup needs.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Bloomfield Bloomfield, NJ, 07003
Location of (Ijeoma Ezinne Beauty | NJ/NYC Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding