Bloomfield, Bloomfield, NJ 07003 Map · Phone number

About Ijeoma Ezinne Beauty | NJ/NYC Makeup Artist

Ijeoma Ezinne Beauty is a professional makeup artist in Bloomfield, New Jersey. Ijeoma Ezinne Chimezie dedicates both time and skill connecting to every client and bringing their envisioned look to life. One of the pursuits of this makeup artist includes emphasizing your innate beauty within a holistic and empowering approach. Adaptable to an array of makeup preferences, this makeup artist can create a look that leaves you feeling brilliant.

Experience
Ijeoma Ezinne Chimezie earned a Doctorate of Pharmacy degree from Rutgers University and now integrates her knowledge as she provides services that are grounded in skincare knowledge. She maintains her expertise through hands-on workshops and seminars, guided by industry experts.

A consultation prior to your event allows Ijeoma Ezinne Chimezie to genuinely understand your makeup wishes for the momentous day. Other offered services include the following:

• Airbrush makeup

Ijeoma Ezinne Beauty | NJ/NYC Makeup Artist 1
  • Dina

Dina · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing Experience

I loved working with ijeoma. From the moment I met her it was like working with a long lost sister. She came to my house for the trail and arrived on time and ready to work. I’m not too big on make up so I told her that I wanted to look like an enhanced version of myself and nothing too loud. She did that and more for my trial and make up day! I felt like I was glowing. I received an over flow of compliments

I also really love the fact that she actually cared about my skin underneath the makeup. She even gave me advice on face wash , moisturizers etc. she was extremely knowledgeable. I would definitely highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Ijeoma Ezinne Beauty | NJ/NYC Makeup Artist 2

Chantal · Married on 07/02/2017

Loved my wedding makeup! Ijeoma has great attention to detail and really listens to what you want. My entire bridal party is really picky and everyone loves there makeup! We got tons of compliments I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

Ijeoma was absolutely fantastic from the day we began working today all the way to the end of the wedding day! She is professional and really individualizes her clients. She listened to exactly what I wanted and understood my vision. Definitely a major recommendation for any bride to be!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Ijeoma Ezinne Beauty | NJ/NYC Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 500.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 600.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 130.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup