Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Map · Phone number

About iHart Photo Booth

Established in 2014, we are a group of husband-and-wife teams ready to make your wedding a success. We know how stressful the wedding planning may get, and we're here to at least make your photo booth booking as easy as possible. We focus on great customer satisfaction from the time of your first call, your details meeting to providing great photo booth service for your guests during your wedding.

BOOTH SET-UP

All our photo booth set-up features a green screen to provide a different flare to your guests' photo booth pictures. We also have a few different type of booth set-ups from our LED cube, open-setup and black enclosures you may choose from. These booth are designed to fit up to 10 guests per photo session. Please visit our website for pictures and further information. We highly recommend our Sapphire, Ruby and Diamond packages since these packages are specifically design for weddings.

FRIENDLY STAFF

We promise great service from the first time you contact us, to the time we complete our details meeting, to delivery, service and cleanup. Two attendants will be at your event providing the best photo booth experience. They will be prompt and professional during setup and they will help keep the props table in order and ensure proper photo booth operation. We take pride in engaging your guests to make sure they have a "fun" experience.

HIGHLY RATED AND RECOMMENDED

Our service rating is very important to us. We are well reviewed here in WeddingWire and in Yelp. We would be honored to be part of your wedding. Feel free browse and contact us if you have any questions

Paul & Paula

Owners

Yelp Reviews: Please search iHart Photo Booth in Glendale, Hayward or Simi Valley

Follow iHart Photo Booth on

img0658
led popup3
img0662
Multiple Green Screen Backgrounds
(maybe customized to show 1,2,2 or 4 pictures)
Multiple Green Screen Backgrounds (maybe customized to show 1,2,2 or 4 pictures)
img4349
classic1b

8 Reviews for iHart Photo Booth

• Z

Zana · Married on 03/25/2016

Paul was so accommodating and easy to work with during a time where things are super hectic. He is pleasant and provides exactly what you ask for. He will meet you anywhere to discuss packages for you and he is timely. He was early to the event and helped people get started with the booth. It's so much fun. Just good old fashioned laughs. You can't have an event without Paul's booth. He also supplies a good amount of props to make it interesting and kooky if you want. I appreciated it greatly and the guests loved it. He provides duplicates so that everyone can take a copy and put a copy in your album for memories.

Cheers! Zana

Sent on 04/01/2016

Gibson · Married on 01/16/2016

Photobooth is everywhere now.... Most occasions that I attended has one. When I did my research, ihartphotobooth had the most reasonable price. I was kind of skeptical in the beginning and wondered what the catch is why it's more affordable than the rest. All I can say is that I got the best deal. From 3-4 photobooth style/options to choose from, personalized touches on background depending on the kind of event you have and to what kind of props you need to make the occasion more fun and appropriate - they sure can accommodate. The final prints were amazing - great pic quality and they can store the photos in your usb too, not to mention, unlimited prints!!! Optional items were photo binder / scrapbook ( if I remember correctly). Can't wait to book another event with them!!!

Sent on 03/27/2016

Alissa · Married on 12/05/2015

I hired iHart for a wedding reception I was having at my house for my brother. After dealing with some other companies who didn't seem to be on top of things, I found iHart and Paul was amazing. He was easy to communicate with and quick to respond to questions. He came to my house in order for us to go over the contract and finalize the paperwork. He also didn't have any problem with us setting up outside which several other companies were hesitant to do. Paul also designed a little logo for the photo strips and sent it to me for approval and it was really cute. The crew who came to the house to man the booth were very nice and personable with the guests. They brought a table for the props with a light and the props were great. It ended up being the big hit of the night. Thanks Paul and the crew for a great night.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Award

iHart Photo Booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Beverly Hills, 90210 See on map