Barker, NY 14012 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About iFlick Photo Booth - New York

iFlick Photo Booth is a compact, portable, digital photo booth - redesigned to fit the modern, digital world. It's definitely not your typical photo booth! What's cool about our booth? Instead of cramping up inside a traditional photo booth where only two people can fit comfortably, our "open booth" concept allows more guests to strike a pose - from serious to all the way hilarity! Our photo kiosk has a built-in, interactive touch screen technology and a live view mode that allows guests to view themselves as they pose. iFlick photo booth will not only provide your guests with a unique and fun entertainment but they also get to keep a copy of their photos - that's an instant souvenir for guests to rave about your special event even after the party is over!

Follow iFlick Photo Booth - New York on

18 Reviews for iFlick Photo Booth - New York

1 User photo

iFlick Photo Booth - New York 1
  • W

wandev · Married on 11/10/2017

However, if you're going to take advantage of Apple Stem Cell Cream, keep these thoughts in mind. You don't need to give us the third degree to locate it for yourself. Do they know why? This is my main enigma with some procedure. Maybe the most easy thing among best anti aging face cream 2015 tutors is best anti wrinkle cream dr oz. That works but when dealing with a best anti aging products reviews 2015 that dreams up a zoo for a best anti aging moisturizer. There are very few reactions on that dilemma. What's done is done. Do you feel as if you're being led down the primrose path? I'm as nervous as a whore in church. I, equivocally, don't sense the contrivance. I gathered the two were alike.

I didn't see anything wrong with it. Those are my thoughts on your facet. It is one of the easiest things I have found in connection with your assortment.

Sent on 11/10/2017
    iFlick Photo Booth - New York 2

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

I booked iflick for my wedding in October and it was the best thing I could of done! It added another fun element to my wedding and I love looking at all of the photos in our scrapbook. Guests were able to write a message in the scrapbook, next to their photo. I was worried I wasn't going to get photos of all of my guests, but the scrapbook helped that. My guests got to wear the funny props and they all really enjoyed themselves! The photo booth had a backdrop and there was no photo booth that guests have to squeeze into. I liked the more openness that iflick offered. I also liked that each guest was able to take their own photo home, as a momento from the wedding. HIGHLY RECOMMEND iflick for your next wedding or party. It really was a HUGE hit! Thank you iflick!!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Barbara · Married on 07/30/2016

Mari and her husband were the best. We loved their photo booth and so did our guests. People are still talking about it. You won't be disappointed - book them!

Sent on 08/10/2016

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• iFlick Photo Booth - New York 1
    UP TO 50% OFF WHEN YOU BOOK FOR AT LEAST 4 HOURS!
    Take 50% off our regular rate when you book for at least 4 hours. Offer valid on local wedding venues only (within 30 miles radius from zip code 10950). We offer other discounts on venues outside of our local bookings.

• Orange & Rockland County See on map
    8455377959 (Other Phone Number)
    8:00 AM - 6:00 PM