1155 Route 9, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590 Map · Phone number

About Durants Party Rentals

Durants Party Rentals has been a well-known full service rental company for over 30 years. Our dependability and exceptional service is unmatched by any event rental company in the area and has made it possible for us to build a strong and loyal customer base. We have 3 beautifully decorated showrooms – on Route 9 in Wappingers Falls, NY, on Mill Plain Rd in Danbury, CT and on Temple Hill Rd in New Windsor, NY. We carry a large and diverse inventory to accommodate all occasions. In addition to tables and chairs, Durants offers various styles of table linen, china, flatware, and glassware. Our tenting department is always expanding allowing us to offer marquee tents, genie tents, frame tents, pole tents, century tents, black and white dance floors, and many different tent lighting options. Durants is always a trendsetter in the industry. We have added 2 stall and 3 stall portable restrooms, ottomans with satin covers and pillows, chocolate fountains, lounge furniture and farm tables to our inventory. Don’t see what you’re looking to rent? Give us a call – we are always adding new and exciting inventory and would love to hear your suggestions!

Follow Durants Party Rentals on

devine wedding 6 14 08 work 04
img003
scan000
Durants Party Rentals
young day shot head tabl
wolin table set u

Durants Party Rentals 3
  • Soyal

Soyal · Getting married on 09/22/2019

Durable Durant's

I was looking for tent rentals for my outdoor wedding. I went on a day in which in was raining outside. The team of sales women were very warm and welcoming in spite of the cold weather. The team was very professional and were able to help me manage my 2 year old toddler while I discussed the details of what I wanted for the day. There was no pressure to buy what I didn't need. I was educated on what items were available and what would be the most appropriate for me event. I even had a chance to look at the table lay out. It was easy to talk about how to keep costs within my budget.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Aryn · Married on 08/21/2019

Affordable and Reliable

We only needed chairs for our event, and the quality we got was perfect. When reserving the rental online, I thought I was getting nice, but clearly less expensive, white ceremony chairs for our outdoor ceremony. The ones that arrived were far nicer than I thought they would be and looked great!

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Durants Party Rentals 4
    Durants Party Rentals 5

Ali · Married on 06/09/2017

Stephanie at the Durant's location in Danbury, CT was extremely helpful and accommodating to us. We only went to view the rentals one time and made a few changes before the wedding but everything turned out perfectly. They are very easy to work with and would definitely use them for another event.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Durants Party Rentals FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Photo booth, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

• Tarrywile Park & Mansion
    Tarrywile Park & Mansion Historic Weddings

Durants Party Rentals is one of our preferred vendors in tent and party rentals. They have a large selection of rentals to your type of event, their tent installers are quick and efficient with a mind to our property and tent regulations.

• The Thayer Hotel at West Point
    The Thayer Hotel at West Point Hotel Weddings

We use Durants for all of our rental needs and they always come through even at the last minute.

• HYDE PARK FLORIST & GIFTS Wedding Florists