Durants Party Rentals

Wappingers Falls, NY View map

Durants Party Rentals has been a well-known full-service rental company for over 30 years. Our dependability and exceptional service is unmatched by any event rental company in the area and has made it possible for us to build a strong and loyal customer base. We have 3 beautifully decorated showrooms – on Route 9 in Wappingers Falls, NY, in Danbury, CT, and in Cheshire, CT. We carry a large and diverse inventory to accommodate all occasions. In addition to tables and chairs, Durants offers various styles of table linen, china, flatware, and glassware. Our tenting department is always expanding allowing us to offer frame tents, pole tents, century tents, black and white dance floors, and many different tent lighting options. Durants is always a trendsetter in the industry. We have added 2 stalls and 3 stall portable restrooms, ottomans with satin covers and pillows, chocolate fountains, lounge furniture, and farm tables to our inventory. Don’t see what you’re looking to rent? Give us a call – we are always adding new and exciting inventory and would love to hear your suggestions!

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Photo booth
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Backdrop(s)

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$140

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Backdrop(s)

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$25

What photo booth items are available?

Backdrop(s)

What is the starting price for tables?

$8

What is the starting price for chairs?

$1.50

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$470.90

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

4.1

Leah D. Married on 12/06/2019

Easy and affordable

We rented outdoor heaters for the cigar bar at our wedding. Durant delivered and made sure everything was just right. I would highly recommend them.
  • Dani
    Dani S. Married on 10/20/2019

Highly recommend

I used Durants to rent 140 cross-back vineyard chairs. They were very easy to work with, the delivery went smoothly and the chairs looked great. Highly recommend!
  • Soyal
    Soyal Married on 09/22/2019

Durable Durant's

I was looking for tent rentals for my outdoor wedding. I went on a day in which in was raining outside. The team of sales women were very warm and welcoming in spite of the cold weather. The team was very professional and were able to help me manage my 2 year old toddler while I discussed the details of what I wanted for the day. There was no pressure to buy what I didn't need. I was educated on what items were available and what would be the most appropriate for me event. I even had a chance to look at the table lay out. It was easy to talk about how to keep costs within my budget.

Tarrywile Park & Mansion Tarrywile Park & Mansion Historic Weddings

Durants Party Rentals is one of our preferred vendors in tent and party rentals. They have a large selection of rentals to your type of event, their tent installers are quick and efficient with a mind to our property and tent regulations.

The Thayer Hotel at West Point The Thayer Hotel at West Point Hotel Weddings

We use Durants for all of our rental needs and they always come through even at the last minute.

HYDE PARK FLORIST & GIFTS HYDE PARK FLORIST & GIFTS Wedding Florists

A-1 Rental Company.....Always satisfied with their product and service

1155 Route 9 Wappingers Falls, NY, 12590
845-298-0011

Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm Saturday 9 am to 1 pm Closed Sundays
Location of (Durants Party Rentals)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding