New Rochelle, New Rochelle, NY 10805 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About New York PhotoBus

COVID-19 NOTE: We have systems in place to mitigate the effects of Corona Virus, ask us how we can help you have a great event with this current pandemic.

INQUIRIES: Please use our form on www.NewYorkPhotoBus.com to submit inquiries. These are processed much more quickly than on this website. We look forward to hearing from you!

www.NewYorkPhotoBus.com

New York PhotoBus is a wedding photo booth service based out of New Rochelle and Kingston, New York. This mobile photo booth service is built inside a vintage Volkswagen Bus. Completely unique, the team promises a thrilling and unforgettable photo experience for both you and your guests. They believe that they’re the best at what they do, simply because they’ve learned from years on the road how to provide excellent service and fun festival culture. Their team will set the scene, create a good vibe, and roll out the red carpet for you and your guests.

Since everything we offer is customized to your desires, we will need to speak with you about your event in order to give you a quote. You can book a time to speak with us about your event at the following link.

www.calendly.com/nyphotobus/letstalk

Thank you!

When couples book New York PhotoBus for their wedding day celebration, they can rest easy knowing that they have the best by their side. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Backdrops
  • Digital copies of images
  • Enclosed booths
  • Prints
  • Props
  • Social media integration
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
Follow New York PhotoBus on

Other couples have also viewed

• Strike A Pose Foto Booth

Videos 1 Video

21 Reviews for New York PhotoBus

• Chelsea

Chelsea W. · Getting married on 05/05/2023

COVID Bride - Amazing vendor!!!

I have been in contact with Madison since June of 2019! My wedding was scheduled for June 2020 but was impacted by COVID. My fiance and I had to postpone not once, but twice! Madison has been so professional and compassionate during this whole process while in uncharted territory of pandemic wedding planning! He worked with our new dates, with no question. We had to change our previously scheduled bus, but he did everything he could based on the constraints of what was available. But, honestly, all of his buses/trailers are so cute - it is a win/win for us!

Madison is beyond passionate about what he does, it is infectious! But not only that, he really makes sure the photo bus is set up exactly to your vibe! It is a truly catered experience, all the way down to the music, props, decorations, lighting - you name it. Although we haven't had our wedding yet, I have no doubt this will be the highlight of our wedding! It is something my fiance and I are most excited for!!!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Christine · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Excellent!

I just hired New York photo bus for my upcoming wedding and could not be more excited! From the first time I spoke with Madison I immediately felt like I was chatting with an old friend about my wedding. He went over every detail about the photo bus, and the details of the logistics of booking that I was left with no questions unanswered. I was pleasantly surprised to know you don’t just get a Photobooth, it’s more like a second party station for your guests with lights, music and amazing decorations which is so cool! Planning a wedding is so stressful, planning a wedding during Covid has been even more complicated. Talking with Madison and booking his photo bus for our big day was so easy and stress free and it has even made me more excited for our wedding day to be able to celebrate with our loved ones and have an a awesome Photobooth to party in. I highly recommend!

Sent on 04/11/2021

Hoang · Married on 05/10/2021

One of a kind experience

The vintage VW bus brought a one of a kind experience to our wedding. Madison's commitment to providing a service that matches the atmosphere of your wedding design is incredible. He kept constant communication with us. They hit every little detail, everyone of all ages thought the bus was a hit!

Sent on 11/06/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

New York PhotoBus FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available?
    Flip Book

• New Rochelle New Rochelle, NY, 10805 See on map
    Location of (New York PhotoBus)