Mariposa, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Ideal Bridal Hair and Makeup Artistry

Ideal Bridal Hair and Makeup Artistry is a beauty stylist for couples’ weddings in the greater Scottsdale, Arizona area. This artist specializes in natural styles for both hair and makeup on a couple’s wedding day. This allows each person’s inner beauty to shine through, and the artist can accentuate features that a person already possesses.

The stylist at Ideal Bridal Hair and Makeup Artistry creates natural and contemporary hair and makeup styles for couples. Couples can receive hairstyles and makeup looks that hold for the duration of their entire wedding celebration, or other event. The stylist can also create the perfect look for rehearsals, showers, engagement parties and more. Hair styling options for couples include updos among other popular styling methods such as half-up hairdos, curls, and waves. Makeup looks include contour makeup, eye makeup, and more for couples. This artist will help couples find the right look for their wedding.

Follow Ideal Bridal Hair and Makeup Artistry on

Ideal Bridal Hair and Makeup Artistry 1
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 12/14/2019

Felt like a princess!

Where to begin! Monica made me feel like a complete princess on my big day and made me feel so beautiful! I didn’t have time for a trial run, but from the work I’ve seen of her I wasn’t worried because it was all phenomenal! She definitely didn’t disappoint, it was exactly what I was wanting and so much more! She listens to what you want and if you’re unsure she’ll give you some ideas to choose from. She surpassed any expectation I ever had and would recommend her to anyone I know! She’s so fast and efficient in what she does and her work is flawless! Thank you so much Monica for making me and my girls feel so beautiful!

Ideal Bridal Hair and Makeup Artistry 2
    Sent on 01/11/2020

Ideal Bridal Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

BRITTANY!! You are such a beautiful person inside and out!! Thank you so so much for trusting me on such a special day. It was such an honor to work with you and your review means so much. You and your girls were so lovely

• Mariposa Scottsdale, AZ, 85251 See on map