Ideal Appeal

Yuma, AZ View map

***Make ANY event one to remember. ***
Ideal Appeal is proud to serve Yuma, AZ. and all surrounding areas. Licensed Cosmetologist, Acomplished Master Makeup Artist will travel to you and or your event location. Available for ALL your special occasions. Book your Beauty needs today with Ideal Appeal!

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
    Jo Married on 01/21/2000
    Ulani was awesome! I did have a little trouble with response when she had computer issues for about a week, but she called and it was great after that! Her work is REALLY high quality, and she made me feel and look like a million bucks! I would deffinately recommend her to ANYONE! My hair was exactly like the picture I wanted, my makeup was so smooth, and beautiful! She even did my mom, and best friend (Maid of honor)! Everyone kept complimenting me on how goegeous I looked, my mom and maid of honor also got tons of compliments! I had a dream wedding thanks to Ideal Appeal!

Deals

Ideal Appeal 1
Discount
Private Makeup Lesson $50 (reg. $60)Learn how to apply and blend colors that compliment your skin tone and enhance your natural beauty in the comfort of your home. Makeup lesson with a Friend $80 (reg. $100) have fun learning how to create a flawless look, pick your theme. (smokey eye, clasic audrey, hollywood style v-shape, or everyday simple 5 minute face. We will take before and after pics that will be emailed to you.
Ideal Appeal 2
Gift
When you purchase a Hair and Makeup service you will get a FREE eyebrow shaping that will enhance your natural beauty by opening up the face and beautifying your eyes. ($12 Value)

Yuma, 85365
Location of (Ideal Appeal)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding