Iced by Taylor

Kissimmee, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Iced by Taylor is a family-owned bakery in Kissimmee, Florida that creates one-of-a-kind wedding cakes. Owner and cake artist Taylor believes that a great dessert is an element that enhances a great experience, much like icing on a cake. She aims to provide each couple with a cake that makes a gorgeous focal point in your celebration as well being a flavorful treat.

For wedding service, Iced By Taylor offers consultations, custom cake design, private tasting sessions, delivery, and setup. Taylor offers buttercream cakes, cupcakes, custom-decorated cookies, donuts, pastries, and more. This friendly baker can create cakes and desserts that meet dietary needs with kosher, diabetic, nut-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, and vegan offerings. In addition to weddings, Taylor will happily bake treats for other special occasions such as birthdays, showers, anniversaries, holiday parties, and corporate events.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$7

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Cake Toppers
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free
Kosher
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

• Michael
    Michael I. Married on 12/04/2021

Best cake ever!

We recently hired Iced by Taylor for our wedding and everything about working them was seamless. Our cake and desserts tasted and looked so amazing and all of our guests were asking where they came from. We ordered a 3 tier cake and desserts to serve 120 and they were not only affordable but typically, we don’t like cake because the frostings are so sweet and thick but her frosting was so light, just the right sweetness and so flavorful. We had no cake or desserts left and had 120 guests! I would give them 10 stars if I could! Highly recommend! Thank you again Taylor, you have a forever customer.

Iced by Taylor's reply:

Hi Michael, it was amazing working for you and your sweet family! Thank you for allowing us the honor of being a part of your special day. We look forward to working with you again and making your favorite cake!
    Kaylee F. Married on 11/27/2021

Absolutely amazing wedding cake!

Taylor was the best to work with!! She did my wedding cake for 70 people and it turned out wonderful! She worked around our schedule and gave super detailed instructions on how to pick up the cake. She even offered a free tier of the cake to make it extra special!

She also has so many options to choose from, so anything you might want, she’ll have! My guests absolutely raved about the cake and so many took some to go to!

I couldn’t have asked for a better vendor to work with for my wedding and I will definitely come back again in the future! Maybe a baby shower cake next…lol!

Thank you for everything Taylor! (:

Iced by Taylor's reply:

Hi Kaylee, I am tearing up reading this review… this is why I love what I do so much! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your most special day! You were such a pleasure to work with and we can’t wait to do so again! We would absolutely love to be a part of all of these precious moments, especially weddings and baby showers!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

3251 Prime Park Circle Kissimmee, FL, 34746

9:00AM-7:30PM
Location of (Iced by Taylor)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding