Iced by Taylor

Kissimmee, FL View map

Iced by Taylor is a family-owned bakery in Kissimmee, Florida that creates one-of-a-kind wedding cakes. Owner and cake artist Taylor believes that a great dessert is an element that enhances a great experience, much like icing on a cake. She aims to provide each couple with a cake that makes a gorgeous focal point in your celebration as well being a flavorful treat.

For wedding service, Iced By Taylor offers consultations, custom cake design, private tasting sessions, delivery, and setup. Taylor offers buttercream cakes, cupcakes, custom-decorated cookies, donuts, pastries, and more. This friendly baker can create cakes and desserts that meet dietary needs with kosher, diabetic, nut-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, and vegan offerings. In addition to weddings, Taylor will happily bake treats for other special occasions such as birthdays, showers, anniversaries, holiday parties, and corporate events.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$7

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Cake Toppers
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Kosher
Lactose Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Skye I. Married on 01/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

5 Stars does not do her justice!!!

WOW WOW WOW! First off, I just believe that customer service and hospital are everything and Taylor served just that. She was super helpful and the process of creating the perfect wedding cake for me. She was able to incorporate my wedding colors and even added special elements to make the cake uniquely ours. The cake was BEAUTIFUL and tasted amazinggggg - we went with vanilla and fresh strawberries as a filling with buttercream/cream cheese frosting. It was perfect!!! Book ICED BY TAYLOR asap and positive vibes that she is not already booked because she is that GOOD!!! Thanks, Taylor for everything!!!
  • Marianna
    Marianna V. Married on 01/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She made my dreamed wedding cake

I highly recommend Taylor, she was so helpful since the very begging when I had a thousand ideas on my mind, she was patient and she responds all my questions super quickly! The tasting was the harder part since all the flavors she offers are absolutely delicious, and she totally killed it with the aesthetic of the cake, I sent her a inspo pic and she made it even better, she is very detailed and you can tell how much she cares and enjoy what she does! If you are looking for your wedding cake and dessert bar, you don’t have to waste time looking for anyone else, Taylor is your girl!
  • Michael
    Michael I. Married on 12/04/2021

Best cake ever!

We recently hired Iced by Taylor for our wedding and everything about working them was seamless. Our cake and desserts tasted and looked so amazing and all of our guests were asking where they came from. We ordered a 3 tier cake and desserts to serve 120 and they were not only affordable but typically, we don’t like cake because the frostings are so sweet and thick but her frosting was so light, just the right sweetness and so flavorful. We had no cake or desserts left and had 120 guests! I would give them 10 stars if I could! Highly recommend! Thank you again Taylor, you have a forever customer.

Iced by Taylor's reply:

Hi Michael, it was amazing working for you and your sweet family! Thank you for allowing us the honor of being a part of your special day. We look forward to working with you again and making your favorite cake!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

3251 Prime Park Circle Kissimmee, FL, 34746

9:00AM-7:30PM
Location of (Iced by Taylor)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding