I Love Philly Weddings!

I Love Philly Weddings!

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About I Love Philly Weddings!

37mediagroup, LLC

I created this website as a dedication to my wedding videography business. I enjoy working weddings (obvi), meeting the couples, following them throughout their big day, and getting the best shots I can to capture special moments of their day.

I started working weddings in 2009, shooting my first for a couple on a string budget, and me with a newly purchased DV camera I bought off ebay. It went really well, the run & gun style to the day kept me on my toes, yet to this day the bride & I are still friends on Facebook. Now, many years later, many camera & equipment upgrades later, I’m still here. Doing it. And that’s more than I can say for alot of wedding videographers and photographers. It’s hard work, and a different style to it, and the customer service and sales end to it can be time consuming. On the other hand it’s interesting coming into these couples lives, for the biggest day of their life, meeting and interacting with them, then poof!, never hearing much from them ever again.

Rather than simply mention that I shoot weddings, I wanted to create an all encompassing website dedicated not just to my wedding videography services, but also one that touches on multiple subjects, from planning, advice, do’s & don’t, and suggestions, as well as honest recommendations, not just people paying me to give a rec on my blog (trust me, I've been solicited by others asking me to do so)..

Dave Barnitz - Videographer

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

Follow I Love Philly Weddings! on

9 Reviews for I Love Philly Weddings!

Ceremony (3)
USB Flash Drive (2)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Download (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

Dave was absolutely fantastic. My wife and I hired Dave shortly after our first meeting, and we have not regretted it. My only regret is that it took me so long to write my review (I thought I did a few months ago). Dave worked hard to determine what we wanted from him, and he was willing to be flexible with our schedule as needed. He worked beautifully with our photographer, in an almost symbiotic way. When we received our teaser video and highlights video we were over the top. We finally watched our full video, after almost 6 months of marriage, and could not believe how great it turned out, and how Dave captured the essence of our wedding day. If I could do it all over again, Dave would definitely be part of the team!

Profile Picture Kevin, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Having a videographer was somewhat of an afterthought for us, but we are so happy that we did and even happier that we went with Dave. He is very professional and his work was great; I would recommend him to anyone a million times over.

We initially reached out to Dave because his prices were competitive. As soon as we spoke to him, we liked him. He was responsive, extremely easy to deal with and just had a very good energy. What I really appreciated was that HE was the one to reach out to me a few weeks before the wedding (when you're connecting with all your vendors to finalize details) to talk about the final timeline and make sure that he had everything that he and I needed. Adding to that, he asked for our photographers information and spoke with her in advance of the wedding so that he could establish a line of communication (this was a very nice move when you realize how closely they operate on your wedding day).

On the actual wedding day, he was exactly what you hope for, plus more. He was professional, showed up extra early, etc. His energy was a huge plus - he is very warm and has a calmness to him and just has a nice presence (which is great as he is basically attending your wedding).

The professionalism continued well after the wedding. We received several emails from Dave with status updates of our teaser and final edits, as well as a note to thank us for allowing him to be part of our day. We recently received the final product and we LOVE it!! He is an expert, knows what he is doing, captured amazing memories and did it tastefully.

Profile Picture Brooke, 8/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Storytelling, Traditional, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

I would highly recommend. Our video came out amazing.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/24/16, 2 Reviews