I Heart Life Photography

Lakewood, OH View map
$2,950 Most Popular Price

$2,950 Most Popular Price

I Heart Life Photography is a modern boutique wedding photography company in Cleveland, Ohio. Valerie Gage, owner and operator, is a member of the Professional Photographers of America. She couples a high level of technical expertise with the intentional composition of flattering lighting and angles to provide incomparable photos of your wedding day. I Heart Life Photography will leave you with bright, vibrant and modern photos to cherish for a lifetime.

Valerie wants to get to know each couple while photographing at their engagement shoot so she can flawlessly execute natural, traditional and photojournalistic images on their wedding day. This award-winning photography company also offers a trash the dress shoot. Additional services and items offered include:

• Additional hours
  • Prints
  • Digital files
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,950

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Matthew Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful experience from beginning to end

We met Valerie by chance at a wedding expo and instantly fell in love with her bubbly, fun, engaging personality. Her packages were inclusive of all our needs and were also very reasonably priced. She even allowed us to adjust our package to allow for an extra hour of photography the day of our event. Her enthusiasm is amazing and you can tell that she truly has a passion for what she does. Working with her is also lots of fun! She kept us laughing from our first meeting, to our engagement photo shoot, and throughout the day of the wedding. On our wedding day, she was there for us from 1000am to 900pm with no complaints or concerns. She always responded to our emails in a timely manner and took the time to ask us many questions in order to understand what style we wanted to achieve. Valerie just gave us our photos a few weeks ago and we cannot rave about them enough. They are absolutely gorgeous memories of a beautiful day. We highly recommend her services for your wedding.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 09/29/2018

Gorgeous photos, creative, colorful, professional

We had an amazing experience with Valerie! I am so glad I found her and was able to choose her for our engagement and wedding photos. I love the use of color and the vibrant photos that we have from both events. Valerie is great - she took into account all of my ideas and my vision for both engagement and wedding photos. She even looked at my Pinterest page for the ideas I was thinking about. She never makes you feel rushed and always was open to new ideas on the spot. I have some truly memorable keepsake photos that I will cherish forever. She was great at keeping my wedding party in check while still having fun. Valerie is definitely willing to put herself into some interesting positions to get that great shot! She was respectful of our time and our space - everything felt natural. Our engagement photos turned out great as well - she went to several locations with us in downtown Cleveland and really had a great eye fr getting some beautiful shots that were not necessarily planned out. I would definitely recommend I Heart Life Photography for your engagement and wedding photos!
    Kristen Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Valerie was amazing to work with! She had high energy the entire time and captured every beautiful moment of our wedding. I would definitely recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Lakewood, OH, 44107
(216)264-9204
Location of (I Heart Life Photography)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding