I Do’s by Lynn

Boca Raton, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$400 Typical Price

Your wedding ceremony will be carefully custom-designed through getting to know you. I work together with the couples to design and plan the special and perfect wedding ceremony. I believe it is very important to embrace the specialness of your relationship and I want to provide you with a truly positive experience that is distinctive and memorable throughout your life as a married couple.

Every relationship is unique and your wending should be too! From simple to elaborate and anywhere in between, I offer customized ceremonies to meet every couple's needs. During your complementary consultation we will discuss the options that are right for you and your wedding. My goal is performing the ceremony you want!

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$400

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$400

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$5

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Eunice Married on 06/11/2022

Lynn is wonderful!

Lynn and her husband/assistant Steve are absolutely amazing! I used her for day of coordination but she went above and beyond for my husband and I’s special day. From rounding up vendors, setting up, running rehearsal, and bringing us food on such a busy day, Lynn had us covered! I loved working with her and I am so glad we had a chance to have her on our wedding day!!!
    Kiandra P. Married on 04/23/2022

Amazing job

Lynn did an amazing job as my day of coordinator and officiant at my wedding. She is extremely helpful and has a lot of great tips/suggestions. She answered all of our questions very quickly and went over everything in detail. We had a beautiful day and everything ran smoothly. I couldn't be any happier!
  • O
    Olivia W. Married on 03/13/2022

Absolutely the best!

Choosing I Do's by Lynn was hands-down one of the best decisions I've made for our recent wedding! Lynn is one of the kindest, most knowledgeable, efficient, detailed, and talented professionals I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. My fiance and I went with I Do's by Lynn in the final weeks leading up to our wedding. I had planned everything but really felt I needed someone to handle the final details and coordination day of and Lynn did just that! I can't thank Lynn enough for the effort, detail, and consideration she put in to making our day as special as it was and in bringing our vision to life. Not only did Lynn handle everything with grace she also stepped in to perform the ceremony when our officiant unexpectedly got sick! Lynn is the best of the best. 10/10 recommend going with I Do's by Lynn. I'd also like to thank her husband, Steve, for his participation in coordinating day of as well!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Lynn Bialakis
Lynn Bialakis
Owner

Thank you for viewing and considering I Do's by Lynn!

I am an event planner with over 20 years of experience. I recently decided to leave my corporate position and go out on my own. I am a hopeless romantic, so focusing my planning skills on all things wedding just made sense.

in addition to planning, I am also an ordained minister so having the ability to create memorable wedding ceremonies again just made sense.

I love creating and delivering the day the couples dreamed of. Whether officiating, coordinating the day of or planning the whole wedding (or all 3), I take pride on benigma able to give the bride and groom exactly what they envisioned their special day to be like.

Big, small, backyard or beachside, they all are important and completely doable by I Do's by Lynn.

Give me a call or shoot me an email, you won't be disappointed and most importantly you will have your day stress free!

270 Oregon Lane Boca Raton, FL, 33487
561-289-9329
Location of (I Do’s by Lynn)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding