Davidsonville, MD 21035 Map · Phone number

About I Do Make-up Artistry

I am Cindy, owner of I Do Makeup Artistry. I have been in the beauty industry for over 15 years. I have been a makeup artist for over 10 years. I specialize in airbrush makeup, temporary lashes, as well as spray tanning. I am efficient in tattoo cover ups. I have worked with many brides, models and pro athletes. My models have been featured in What's Up Magazine.

I have worked on Runway looks, Bridal Make-up, as well as Military events, I would be honored to be a part of your most memorable day.

Follow I Do Make-up Artistry on

img6348

3 Reviews for I Do Make-up Artistry

Caillie · Getting married on 10/20/2018

Cindy helped create such a memorable experience the morning of my wedding day by sharing her gift with us!

My makeup looked and felt spectacular. I absolutely loved the airbrush foundation, as it did not feel heavy or that dancing would cause it to run. She really helped excentuate the natural beauty of those she worked with, which we all truly appreciated.

I highly reccomend I Do Makeup Artistry to any bride and will definitely use her services when needed in the future!

I Do Make-up Artistry 1
    I Do Make-up Artistry 2

Emily · Married on 09/15/2018

So Glad I found Cindy!

I was having so much difficulty finding someone to do my wedding bridal makeup and I am so glad I finally found I Do Make-Up Artistry! Cindy was wonderful to work with, very personable and skillful!

I had never had airbrush makeup before but it was the perfect choice for my wedding day - felt weightless and I didn't have to worry about it at all the whole day!! I felt like myself but just extra polished and gorgeous for my special day!

Would definitely recommend Cindy's talent!!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    I Do Make-up Artistry 3
    I Do Make-up Artistry 4

I Do Make-up Artistry's reply:

Emily, I am delighted you were happy with your services. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your journey! Wishing you and your husband all the best. Cindy

Casey · Married on 10/08/2016

Cindy is truly gifted! She did my make up as bride, and 10 others including Bridesmaids and MOB. Everyone looked fantastic and got the look they wanted. After my initial make up trial, my husband said my make up was "perfect." I felt comfortable with Cindy and felt beautiful on the big day. Definitely hire her!

I Do Make-up Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 115.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 40.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Tanning
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 14

• Upstyles for the Aisles
    Upstyles for the Aisles Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you're looking for professionalism and quality work i can't think of a better artist that Cindy Carr. I've worked with her for many years and she has NEVER disappointed my brides. She has always been consistent and her work is flawless. if your'e looking for a natural look for your wedding day, I highly recommend Cindy.

• Davidsonville, MD 21035 See on map