I Do Make-up Artistry

Annapolis, MD View map

I Do Make-up Artistry is wedding makeup company based in Annapolis, Maryland. Owner Cindy has been working in the beauty industry for more than 20 years and has been a makeup artist for more than 10 years. She is passionate about making clients look and feel their absolute best for the wedding day, and loves working with them during such an important time in their lives.

I Do Make-up Artistry values client input, so they schedule consultations to discuss options and ideas for looks. On the wedding day, Cindy is happy to travel the location of your choice to perform her makeup services. She specializes in airbrush makeup application and traditional makeup application. I Do Make-up Artistry can apply temporary lashes and tattoo coverage if desired. They are able to accommodate wedding parties of up to 8 members and have artists avaible to assist for parties larger than 8.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

$115

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

$70

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$40

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Tanning

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

Caillie Married on 10/20/2018
    Cindy helped create such a memorable experience the morning of my wedding day by sharing her gift with us!

My makeup looked and felt spectacular. I absolutely loved the airbrush foundation, as it did not feel heavy or that dancing would cause it to run. She really helped excentuate the natural beauty of those she worked with, which we all truly appreciated.

I highly reccomend I Do Makeup Artistry to any bride and will definitely use her services when needed in the future!
    Emily Married on 09/15/2018

So Glad I found Cindy!

I was having so much difficulty finding someone to do my wedding bridal makeup and I am so glad I finally found I Do Make-Up Artistry! Cindy was wonderful to work with, very personable and skillful!

I had never had airbrush makeup before but it was the perfect choice for my wedding day - felt weightless and I didn't have to worry about it at all the whole day!! I felt like myself but just extra polished and gorgeous for my special day!

Would definitely recommend Cindy's talent!!

I Do Make-up Artistry's reply:

Emily,

I am delighted you were happy with your services. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your journey! Wishing you and your husband all the best.

Cindy
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful service

Cindy was absolutely wonderful! Great communication, and very helpful. I would recommend her in an instant.

Upstyles for the Aisles Upstyles for the Aisles Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you're looking for professionalism and quality work i can't think of a better artist that Cindy Carr. I've worked with her for many years and she has NEVER disappointed my brides. She has always been consistent and her work is flawless. if your'e looking for a natural look for your wedding day, I highly recommend Cindy.

Riva Rd Annapolis, MD, 21401
Location of (I Do Make-up Artistry)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding