Nearby Vendors to Consider

About I Do Make-up Artistry

I am Cindy, owner of I Do Makeup Artistry. I have been in the beauty industry for over 15 years. I have been a makeup artist for 10 years. I specialize in airbrush makeup, temporary lashes, as well as spray tanning. I use an organic formula that leaves a bronze glow, never orange. It also takes half the time to set than most spray tans. I am efficient in tattoo cover ups. I have worked with many brides and models. My models have been featured in What's Up Magazine.

I have worked on runway looks, bridal make-up, as well as Military events, I would be honored to be a part of your most memorable day.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Baltimore

Follow I Do Make-up Artistry on

2 Reviews for I Do Make-up Artistry

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text

Cindy helped create such a memorable experience the morning of my wedding day by sharing her gift with us!

My makeup looked and felt spectacular. I absolutely loved the airbrush foundation, as it did not feel heavy or that dancing would cause it to run. She really helped excentuate the natural beauty of those she worked with, which we all truly appreciated.

I highly reccomend I Do Makeup Artistry to any bride and will definitely use her services when needed in the future!

Photo of I Do Make-up Artistry in Davidsonville , MD
Photo of I Do Make-up Artistry in Davidsonville , MD
Profile Picture Caillie, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cindy is truly gifted! She did my make up as bride, and 10 others including Bridesmaids and MOB. Everyone looked fantastic and got the look they wanted. After my initial make up trial, my husband said my make up was "perfect." I felt comfortable with Cindy and felt beautiful on the big day. Definitely hire her!

Profile Picture Casey, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews

29 Photos

My Photo Album

29 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
If you're looking for professionalism and quality work i can't think of a better artist that Cindy Carr. I've worked with her for many years and she has NEVER disappointed my brides. She has always been consistent and her work is flawless. if your'e looking for a natural look for your wedding day, I highly recommend Cindy.

Events