Good To Glow

Glen Burnie, MD View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hello beautiful!

My name is Sadie! I am a published makeup artist, collector of John Grisham books, lover of outlaw country music, and a single mom extraordinaire. Being from Kent Island, I travel all over Maryland, NOVA, Delaware, and beyond. I thrive on creativity and love connecting with vibrant, madly in love couples, and brides with a knack for trends and style. Trends and styles not your strong suit? Let's create a custom look together for your big day!

Most importantly, at Good to Glow, EVERYONE is welcome and every story is celebrated. I cannot wait to hear from you and be on this unique journey with you!

Lots of love,
Sadie

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Carolyn
    Carolyn M. Getting married on 12/05/2021

Sadie is Ah-Mazing!

Sadie is a gift and rare combination of humble and very talented. On our covid-style wedding day, Sadie was a presence that brought peace to the room. She was professional, covid-safe, kind in every way and my makeup was picture perfect!! I felt at ease in her presence and would recommend her 150% to anyone who wants to feel like a beauty queen and stay covid-safe on their big day.

Good To Glow's reply:

You look so stunning, Carolyn! I hope our paths cross again. You and your family were a dream to work with❤️
  • Kara
    Kara F. Married on 09/24/2021

Beautiful Wedding Makeup

I am so glad I found Sadie to do my wedding makeup! I had a trial at a salon prior and was not happy with the look. So when I found Sadie and did a trial with her, I knew she was the best fit! She traveled to MY home to do the trial which made it even more convenient. She was a great listener with the look I was trying to achieve, and she executed it beautifully. She was also super understanding with having to reschedule my wedding two times due to COVID. All my bridesmaids and mother of the groom and bride were also very happy with their looks as well. On top of all that she is just a very sweet and down to earth person who you no doubt will be happy getting to know! You will not be disappointed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Good To Glow Price Rates

1611 Midway Rd Glen Burnie, MD, 21619
443-323-1998
Location of (Good To Glow)
1611 Midway Rd Stevensville, MD, 21619 See on map

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding