I Do for You Wedding Ceremonies

Queen Creek, AZ View map

I Do For You Wedding Ceremonies is a wedding officiant company based in Queen Creek, Arizona. Officiant Deanna Wilson delights in being a part of this precious time in a couple鈥檚 life together. She celebrates love in all its forms and strives to provide a truly personalized experience for prospective newlyweds.

I Do For You Wedding Ceremonies covers weddings of every kind, from non-religious and civil occasions to interfaith and religious events. For over seven years, Deanna has officiated at elopements and overseen vow renewal services. She views her role as collaborative and she works closely with soon-to-be-newlyweds to customize ceremonies from start to finish. She delights in delivering unique and personal sermons that authentically reflect the human beings before her. This seasoned celebrant offers individualized packages to suit your needs and preferences. Pearl is ideal for elopements and includes a brief service and consultation. Emerald entails a 30-minute event and is fitting for gatherings of up to 75 loved ones. This plan comprises consultations, co-writing of proceedings and vows, and a thoughtful ceremony keepsake book gifted by Deanna. The Black Diamond includes meetings, a traditional 40-minute service, sand, wine, or candles rituals, and a ceremony book with a custom ribbon.

• Woman-owned

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Earth-Based
Lutheran
Methodist
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Pagan
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AZ
PA

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kara G. Married on 10/09/2021

Deanna was great!

Since my husband and I had a destination wedding, Deanna was very communicative and easy to reach. She was able to set up virtual meetings with us and sent me a very detailed packet which let both us of really get to know exactly how we wanted our ceremony to go. I would highly recommend using Deanna!

I Do for You Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! You were an absolute pleasure to work with and I feel honored to have officiated your ceremony. So happy you came to Arizona for your wedding!
    Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!
    Deanna
  • Ana
    Ana Married on 09/04/2021

The best experience

Deanna, was kind, listened to our needs and ensure she delivered. She was there to guide us each step of the way, making this process easy. She was available to us whenever we needed her assistance. She officiated a beautiful ceremony tailored just for us. We are so lucky to have found you Deanna, thank you for an amazing job!
    Lisa T. Married on 07/01/2021

A dream come true

Deanna was the perfect choice to officiate our wedding. She worked with us on a short timeline, provided every option we could have dreamed of, and made our wedding day absolutely perfect. We could not recommend Deanna more highly, she is lovely and sweet and the perfect addition to anyone鈥檚 special day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Phoenix and surrounding area Queen Creek, AZ, 85142
Location of (I Do for You Wedding Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding