I DO Events

Davenport, IA View map

Give us a call for a no-obligation consultation! I DO Events is a full service decorating company. We offer linens, draping, lighting, centerpieces and floral. We DECORATE, you CELEBRATE!

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Chair Covers
Decor
Lights

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

Maria S. Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing, amazing, amazing!!!

I have nothing but the best things to say about I Do Events! Our wedding planner recommended their team, and they were absolutely fabulous. They were so incredibly helpful and answered all of our questions and concerns very quickly. The florist, Tash, was wonderful and our flowers turned out amazing! Even when I felt like I changed things a million times, they were always patient and responsive. Thank you all so much for all of your help on our big day!
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 10/19/2019

No worries

I had Natasha was my go-to person. She listened to everything I had to say and made my wedding look beautiful! They decorated and did my flowers too. It was hard to believe when she told me that I had nothing to worry about and she was right. The day of the wedding I actually didn't even stress over the venue. Natasha and her team did great!

I DO Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! We loved how it all looked and we are so happy you had a stress fee wedding day! Happy 2020!
    Candace Married on 04/06/2019

What can I say about this company ... for starters THEY ARE GOOD!

THEY ARE GOOD...ACCOMMODATING, CARING, GENEROUS AND WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH! They worked with me as I navigated through planning my niece and nephew wedding (meaning, I had no clue what I was doing - navigating haha). From the first email to the day of decorating they were nothing but a ton of fun to work with. Very professional, down to earth, attentive and ever positive! Tash and Jori were 100% a delight to plan with ... they did a FANTABULOUS JOB! To the point I am roughly 6 months late adding this review, but their service rendered is still FRESH in my MIND! Guests were asking me all night who I used.
    Thank you - I DO EVENTS! You certainly do and quite well might I add! Abundant blessings to you all ... I know it is a late review, but I couldn't NOT do it! Smile
    CLD

I DO Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was fun working with you! We appreciate your review! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Real Weddings

• Carolina & Jordan
    38 photos · 03/17/2018

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. Wedding Planners

I have worked with I Do Events on multiple events. The staff is always timely, friendly, and do a fantastic job. I appreciate Vendors I can rely and count on and would gladly use with any future clients.

Rick Jennisch Photography Rick Jennisch Photography Wedding Photographers

I DO Events is one of our preferred vendors!

Sas DJs Sas DJs Wedding DJs

Amazing looks, beautiful linens / decorations, and friendly, helpful customer support! Nicole and her staff are great to work with!!

2237 W 76th Street Davenport, 52806
Location of (I DO Events)

Other vendors in Cedar Rapids for your wedding