Cedar Falls, IA 50613 Map · Phone number

About Bash Rental and Events

Bash Rental and Events is a venue dressing company based in Iowa, who strives to give any event the WOW factor.

We will deliver and set-up within 60 miles of Cedar Falls at no charge when you rent any of our venue items. Bash Rental also will ship right to your door!

So if your looking for table cloths, chair covers, sashes or that perfect vase, then bash is your place!

Bash Rental and Events can transform your wedding and event dreams into reality with detailed attention and with in your budget.

Our aim is to always exceed your expectations & delight you & your guests!

After browsing through our web site please contact us to book a consultation or to simply gain further details.

brown and teal
brown and teal
tablescape
yummy

3 Reviews for Bash Rental and Events

It was the event that I dreamed of because of Bash! Thank you!

Sent on 01/14/2013

4.2

follow them on facebook and they have amazing deals! I was only going to have napkins and linens, but saw a deal they were having for place settings of 8 for chair covers, napkins, table runners, chair sash, and table cloths for 15 dollars per table. I only paid 100 dollars more than I would have for just two items from another rental company. they were very nice to work with and everything was packed in totes that were easy to work with.

Sent on 09/18/2015

0.8
      2.0
      0.5

Bash had me fooled! They were hard to reach, but always eventually contacted me. The owner even came to my space with samples and I was so excited. I was going to have a Friday wedding and we planned for EVERYTHING to be to my space by Wednesday and to say the least I was let down. My centerpieces didn't come that day, and I was fed down excuse about some other bride and was told they would be there Thursday morning. The linens were stained and she did not bring enough table clothes even though she knew exactly how many we needed. I tried contacting her on Thursday morning and she did not respond to me. My friend then stepped in and told me she would deal with the owner and decor. I later going out that the centerpieces barely made it to the reception on time, they were dirty, and 1 type was actually the wrong thing (but no one noticed) if it weren't for my friend, I guarantee my wedding would have been ruined... avoid this company at all costs, don't fall for the cheap prices, it's not worth it to ruin your big day.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Bash Rental and Events FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Signage, Tables, Vases

• Cedar Falls, 50613 See on map