4585 Wieuca Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342 Map · Phone number

56ce8a9761fe64c3 1526587883 b81a280e55c59c41 1526587882 efba43b8ae8672a3 152658

20 Reviews for I Do Events Atlanta

Julie M · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Say I Do to I Do Events

My husband and I were married at the Vineyard at 37 High Holly at the end of August 2019, and we could not have done it without I Do Events. We were living several states away from the venue and were only able to come down a couple times in advance to plan for our wedding, so their help was key to making the day of our dreams. In addition, my husband was the main planner as I was unable to join several of the coordinating sessions – and while I know the groom is not the person who typically plans the wedding – Elizabeth and Jennifer warmly welcomed him into the planning and guided us through the process. Together, they made our day absolutely perfect.

We hired I Do Events (Elizabeth/Jennifer) to do our day-of coordination for the wedding. This meant that we were responsible for booking all vendors and doing most of the up front coordination. Despite this, Elizabeth worked with us throughout everything. As we were coordinating the wedding from a distance, we had calls about once a month to ensure that we were on track in terms of hiring vendors, and she was instrumental in providing advice and recommending vendors and ideas that would fit within our budget. Elizabeth was supportive and encouraging and ran our coordination calls with the efficiency of a professional. She always quickly followed-up after our calls to help us get in touch with vendors.

Before the wedding, we transitioned to working primarily with Jennifer Regner who did the actual day-of coordination. Jennifer was such a true delight to work with. We talked with her several times in the two weeks leading up to the wedding to ensure that we had all our planning done so that we didn’t have to worry at all on the day itself. She met us at the rehearsal, listened as we explained how we wanted everything set up, and efficiently walked everyone through ceremony (you would think it would be easy, but there were so many small questions that popped up).

During the day of the wedding, Elizabeth checked in on us in the morning to make sure that we were doing well, and Jennifer handled everything with grace. Jennifer calmly worked to keep everyone on schedule and when timing shifts arose due to vendors or other external factors, she was fantastic in adjusting timing and communicating with us and the rest of our guests. She made sure that everything was set-up appropriately, picked up the sandwiches that our wedding party had ordered for lunch, ensured that people knew where to be and when, that we had big plates of food and our requested glasses of champagne, and so much more ... everything that we had asked for! She was always in the background making sure everything was running as it should and could always be seen with a smile and ready to help with anything.

At we reflect on our wedding half a year later – all I can think about is that it was a day of love and celebration that we had envisioned. But that kind of day can only happen when there is someone in the background facilitating and guiding, so we were free to focus on our love for each other and our special day. For us – it truly was Elizabeth Fletcher and Jennifer Regner of I Do Events that made everything come together. We truly could not recommend them more highly.

Sent on 03/29/2020

Debbie · Married on 10/27/2018

I Do Events were so incredibly helpful and positive throughout the planning of our daughter's wedding that our daughter-in-law hired her to coordinate her wedding. Can't say enough good things about Elizabeth and her crew. They made terrific vendor recommendations and handled last minute snafus with grace, professionalism and humor. Everything worked out extremely well and we were and are most pleased. Thank you I Do Events!!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

Elizabeth is a Godsend

I cannot believe it has nearly been a month since our daughter's beautiful wedding. With the creativity and vision being in our dreams for twenty four years, we had a lot of details to be executed. We do not know how we would have survived coordinating and pulling off such a beautiful and memorable wedding without Elizabeth Fletcher of I Do Events, Atlanta. Because of her expertise, our daughter's wedding will leave wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.
    Elizabeth helped us handpick our venue and vendors as she was an invaluable resource. She is organized, quick to answer calls, texts, emails and extremely professional. She coached us through a variety of situations, coming up with a perfect timeline for the rehearsal and the wedding, thus making our special day one that we could relax and enjoy without concern.
    During the planning stages, Elizabeth invited us to visit the venue of our choice to get ideas and to help us map out what exactly we wanted. We found that working with Elizabeth, she expects and provide perfection making her execution flawless.
    What a wonderful service I Do Events, Atlanta provides. We thank Elizabeth for juggling everything and making it look so easy as she was instrumental in making our daughter's dream wedding come true.
    Elizabeth is one incredible woman and planner and is therefore certain to make all of your wishes and dreams come true. With all of this being said, this mother of the bride highly recommends using Elizabeth of I Do Events, Atlanta as she and her assistant were awesome!

P.S. Please do not let the name of her company make you feel limited as our wedding was held in Highlands, North Carolina.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Award

I Do Events Atlanta FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1815.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3567
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8511.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 80.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• 4585 Wieuca Rd Atlanta, 30342 See on map
    Location of (I Do Events Atlanta)