"I Do" Entertainment

Belleville, IL View map

We are a Belleville Illinois based event service company, providing Musical Entertainment, Lighting, Photo Presentations, Photography, Cakes, Catering, Photobooths, Inflatable Bouncers, Magicians, and Balloon Creations. We are a professional staff dedicated to making your event the one you always dreamed of!

Contact@IDoEntertainYou.com

www.IDoEntertainYou.com

618-213-8300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

Jennifer Married on 06/10/2015
    I Do Entertainment!!! DJ Bruce, you were AMAZING at our wedding!! Thank you so much for helping us making our wedding the most memorable day of our lives! Our guests just can't stop talking about you, not only was your music perfect...for everyone, but they were so impressed by your ability to read them/the crowd! I hope everyone looking for a DJ in the OBX, go directly to you!
    Gabby Married on 03/09/2013
    We compeletly, 100%, recommand to any couple to use "I Do" Entertainment for your special night. Our DJ Ronny was more than helpful. They're quick to reply to any questions or last minute changes we had. He kept they music going so there was never a dull moment. we constantly had people on the dance floor and it was alot of fun. He was very professional when meeting us prior to our event and worked with us to put everything in order for the night. Also, they have affordable prices!! You get more than what you pay for. FANTASIC company! Definately chose them you will not regret it.
    Jennie Married on 11/30/2012
    Great value. DJ is outgoing & has a music selection everyone can enjoy!

Deals

Gift
Receive 5hrs of DJ service for the price of 4! Must be redeemed at the time of booking. Limit to one coupon per paid event. Cannot be combined with other offers

Cakes By Magic Cakes By Magic Wedding Cakes

"I DO" Entertainment, offers everyone an affordable event package from DJ, Photography, to Cakes and they do it flawlessly a price that allows your Dreams to come true, that is one reason I partnered with them to be their Baker. I look forward to helping make everyone's Dreams come true no matter what the budget.

6400 W. Main St. suite 3D Belleville, 62223

Mon-Fri 9am-6pm Sat- Appt Only Sun-Closed
Location of ("I Do" Entertainment)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding