955 Industrial Blvd, Southampton, PA 18966 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Hy Paul Studio LLC.

Never be confused again! Every package includes: All day coverage, Unlimited shooting, Award winning photography,Deluxe album, Proofs, Portraits and more... We believe that great quality does not need to come at a great price.  We have packages for all of todays needs. Hy Paul Studio has been Photographing Brides in the Philadelphia & Bucks County area for over 60 years. Hy Paul Studio is three generations strong and is here for all of your photo and video needs. Please be assured that you will receive the personal touch that you are looking for in a photography studio.

Inquire today for our packages & prices!

hypaulstudio@mac.com

Follow Hy Paul Studio LLC. on

Other couples have also viewed

• Masters of Light Photography
  • The Pros Weddings- Photography
  • Kmkphotos
  • Billy Zee Photo
1a8d03f5e3df50ba 1232398488843 594
1a8d03f5e3df50ba 1232398488843 594
Hy Paul Studio LLC.

16 Reviews for Hy Paul Studio LLC.

Cheryl K. · Married on 09/08/2018

Exceptional! Did everything we had discussed and more. Easy to work with.

Hy Paul is a family owned business that has been around for many years. They make you feel comfortable from day one. That’s why it was an easy decision to go with them for my son’s Bar Mitzvah. And, it just so happens that the photographer for the night also did my wedding, which meant a lot to me.

They did a fabulous job and were right there to capture every shot through the night, as well as video of those special moments, too. Looking at our many proofs and our video is so much fun and feels like the night all over again. These are memories that will last us a lifetime. If you haven’t contacted them by now, you absolutely should.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/17/2017

Hy Paul has the most amazing photographers and videographers! My husband and I decided to go all out for our wedding and hired two photographers and videographers for our big day. The staff at Hy Paul were absolutely wonderful. They were there from beginning to end to capture our perfect day. We cannot say enough just how great they were - so professional and so nice! Even though it rained they were still able to capture the most beautiful pictures! The value of this company is not to be beat - some companies give you a certain time frame that they will be there to take pictures (10 hours, 9 hours, etc) so you have to decided which is more important - getting ready or the end of the night. Not with Hy Paul. They are there for you all day long from getting ready until the last guest left. They were one of the last people to congratulate us when the night was over. My husband and I are so glad we decided on Hy Paul for our wedding and we would recommend them to everyone. I don't think we will ever use another photographer for any reason in whatever we would need in the future. Thank you Hy Paul for our beautiful memories!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2017

Hy Paul did my mother's wedding over 20 years ago. My mom loved their business so much that she had to see if they were still around for my wedding. I was hesitant because I wanted modern-style pictures – my mom got married ages ago! My mom, fiance, and I met at their office to discuss pricing and packages. To my surprise, this is a multi-generational, family-owned business. Not only do they specialize in basic, traditional wedding portraits, but they also take "photo-journalism" style pictures. I liked everything they had to say and I was very impressed with their professionalism, high-quality photos, and their sample albums. Their pricing was very reasonable. I got two videographers and two photographers for my event. Hy Paul did an amazing job at my wedding! So many people are asking who we used because the pictures are THAT GOOD. I got my video in a month and I got my whole book and my moms in 2 months! TWO MONTHS. I know brides that have waited 6+months. They move quickly, but still make sure everything is absolutely perfect. They really go out of their way to make their customers feel special. I highly recommend Hy Paul. They are really the best. Also, I think it is important to note- my mom's wedding video is on VHS and not only did they remember her and the wedding, but they even offered to put it on DVD for her. I think that speaks a lot for a business, that 20 years later they are still loyal to their customers. I am really glad my mom recommended them.

Sent on 01/29/2016

Hy Paul Studio LLC. FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hy Paul Studio LLC. 1
    Wedding Discount Package
    Take $200.00 off any of our photography/video packages when you mention Wedding Wire .

• 955 Industrial Blvd Southampton, 18966 See on map
    Location of (Hy Paul Studio LLC.)

Hy Paul Studio LLC. frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Hy Paul Studio LLC. offer?

Hy Paul Studio LLC. offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Hy Paul Studio LLC. offer?

Hy Paul Studio LLC. offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Hy Paul Studio LLC. offer for wedding events?

Hy Paul Studio LLC. offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Hy Paul Studio LLC. and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Hy Paul Studio LLC. is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5.0 in average response time, 5.0 in professionalism, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in flexibility and 4.9 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Hy Paul Studio LLC. offer?

Hy Paul Studio LLC. currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.