Chicago, IL 60616 Map · Phone number

3e9c086aeae45493 1465494040194 9

• Videos 6

29 Reviews for HWu Studios

Hannah Turnbaugh · Married on 08/09/2018

Hire Henry Now, Thank Me Later!

Working with Henry was an absolute pleasure - start to finish. He is kind, creative, talented and so easy to work with!

The level of quality he puts into his work is truly unparalleled, and we've found ourselves saying (on multiple occasions) that Henry was the best money we spent on our wedding day. I was extremely picky about the aesthetic I was looking for (aka nothing cheesy) and I wouldn't change a single thing about Henry's vibe, editing, etc.

Book him! I promise you will not regret it.

Oh! One last thing... I can't forget about his photo booth services! It was by far the best set up I've seen at a wedding. The photo strips are customizable, super quick and easy. Plus he gives you digital copies of all the photos!

Sent on 05/14/2019

caroline · Married on 08/04/2018

The videos Henry produced made us feel like we were reliving our wedding

Henry and his team did an unbelievable job filming our wedding (8/4/2018). He brought along a partner so they got multiple angles of our ceremony, speeches, etc. The quality of the video is unbelievable - it felt like movie quality! I can’t say enough good things about his final product - it was just incredibly well-done.

We also used his photo booth services and I thought it was totally seamless!

The only minor complaint I have was that it took a while to get the videos (believe we received the highlight film around 11/20/2018 and the final product around 5/5/2019) but after watching them, I understand why. I wholeheartedly recommend Henry and his team!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Jeannie · Married on 07/15/2017

I don't see how you can't not book Henry to shoot your wedding day. Not only is he ridiculously nice but pretty much everything out there pales in comparison to his technique, artistry and ability to be in a room without being noticed. That last trait was key for us considering I have a fiancé who doesn't like to be filmed! We so enjoyed working with him (and Justin- he was awesome too!) and would recommend him to anyone who wants their day filmed beautifully and authentically.

Sent on 07/18/2017

HWu Studios FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer? USB Flash Drive

• Secondprint Productions
    Secondprint Productions Wedding Photographers

A great cinematographer to go with! He's great to work with and he loves what he does.