12955 Main st, Garden Grove, CA 92840 Map · Phone number

About Huy Khiem Photography Studio

HK Photography Studio is centrally located in beautiful Orange County. We specialize in wedding photo journalistic, editorial and self-portrait photography in studio and location. Fully customizable wedding packages are available. We've covered events in some of the most magnificent locations in the world; throughout United States, Canada, Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, France to name a few. Unlike most wedding professionals that you'll deal with, our relationship continue well after you've returned from your honeymoon. Our goal is to be your photographer for life.

mauro1
mauro1
7917862d4f898e82 1244930274771 38

4 Reviews for Huy Khiem Photography Studio

Pricilia · Married on 09/15/2013

Huy Khiem and Terry are amazing. They did our engagement photos and our wedding. Their photos are so eye catching, the colors are vibrant and it has that modern touch. Beautiful work and extremely talented! You cannot go wrong with them.

Huy Khiem shot our engagement photos. He has so much energy and fun to work with. He knows perfectly what is your good angle. He even gave us FREE guest book since the album is not ready yet (We shot the engagement too late). You will have many many photos to choose from because he is that good.
    Terry, on the other hand, is very nice, very quick and spontaneous. Perfect photographer for our wedding. Everything went well. I got many many awesome shoots. These brothers are amazing and I am glad I choose them to capture one of the most important moments in our lives. A bit expensive but worth it!

My wife and I received numerous compliments and continue to whenever someone runs across them. They turned our special day into an honest and creative reflection, one that we can so happily look back and relive each time we look through the photos. Thank you Huy Khiem and Terry. We can't thank you enough.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Giao · Married on 06/26/2012

We are from WA state. We had a long list of photographers in California and we picked Huy Khiem over others.

We think that Huy Khiem is a full time photographer. He is extremely prompt with returning phone calls and emails. He is very animated, creative, energetic, motivating, attentive to details, flexible and so accommodating.

Thanks to Huy Khiem, he picked a beautiful beach for our outdoor wedding pictures. He ordered for us a very fresh and elegant bouquet as we requested. He let us add another wedding gown which we did not mention in our original plan. On the shooting day, we noticed that Huy Khiem team, including make-up artist Travis and photo shoot assistant Terry, has a very strong and happy working relationship. Everybody was so helpful and fun to chat with. This helped the flow go very smoothly. My husband normally doesn't feel comfortable showing affectionate gestures in front of other people, but Huy Khiem staff was able to make him feel at ease to the point that my husand so eagerly initiated more romantic poses.

We just received our wedding album and canvas and they met our expectation. We can't wait to show off our beautiful wedding pictures to our relatives and friends. We agree that the package price is expensive, but it's worth it. We definitely will refer Huy Khiem Photography to our friends. We would like to thank Huy Khiem staff: Andrew, Terry, Travis, and Huy Khiem.

Giao Man

Sent on 11/05/2012
  • TWEETIE416

THUY · Married on 02/11/2012

I really like this place!! Terry is really easy to work with and I love his work. I'm really impressed with what he can do. I got 1 signature canvas and one regular 11x17 picture with frames.

You sold us! This is the place I will refer all my friends! You might be paying a little more but it is totally worth it here! Thank you to my friend Kane and his sister Christine! Great referral! Pictures are your still memories for life and this is the place to do it!

Sent on 02/28/2012