Punta Cana, DO DO 0000Z Map · Phone number

Huracan Cafe  6
Huracan Cafe  7
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 05/04/2019

Responsive and have faith in their expertise!

Have been super helpful through planning process, making it easy to fly to the DR for our wedding knowing that they will make it perfect!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Alexandra · Married on 06/28/2017

If you are considering getting married at Huracan Cafe, please don’t hesitate to do so!! We chose this off-site spot for our wedding after hearing so many wonderful reviews from the photographer we chose. We were not disappointed. Nati was above and beyond the greatest! With only speaking to us a couple times at the restaurant, once on Skype and a few times over email (we sent photos of what we wanted for inspiration), our wedding was EXACTLY what we wanted- down to the little details such as a gorgeous little bridal suite, a Penn State groom’s cake, a table with a photo of our dog, my parents’ napkin holders from their wedding on our table, in memory of signs on the chairs, etc. Nati was able to supply so many of the little things that I wanted, like frames and signs to make travel easier. I simply told her what my vision was and she nailed it! The flowers were insanely gorgeous. We were able to meet a few days in advance and choose everything from our welcome drinks to the appetizers and meals (the food was delicious). She even helped to incorporate shots for our guests, with liquor we brought, into the ceremony. Nati is one of the nicest people you’ll find. She helped us to find someone to conduct our wedding, a stylist for me, a DJ, and a group for our Crazy Hour as well. She handles all gratuities too (we just brought them in sealed envelopes) so that we didn’t have to worry about a thing at the end of the night. The other nice thing is how most costs were together and we didn’t have to worry about paying multiple vendors. Not one detail was overlooked and everyone worked together very well to make our day so special and FUN! People always talk about how stressful weddings are, but if you are a flexible person who doesn’t need to be in control of everything (and would rather not be, like me ;) then choosing Nati at Huracan Cafe is the best choice for your wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Huracan Cafe  16
    Huracan Cafe  17
  • Candi

Candi · Married on 11/09/2015

The Huracan Cafe is the most beautiful venue and was recently renovated literally right after my wedding which made me so jealous of the brides who get to enjoy the new look. Not only does it have a stunning view but the food oh my the food!! Everyone just raved about how amazing the food was. We could not be any happier!! Their wedding coordinator Mayte Mari is the BEST, you cannot do better than her!! She puts so much passion and love into the smallest details, details you would never even think of!! It was the most amazing day, they do not disappoint!

Sent on 01/06/2016

• Bavaro, Punta Cana See on map
    +1 809-552-1046 (Phone number)