Wailuku, HI 96793 Map · Phone number

About Hula Girl Photography

Stewart and Trina Pinsky are the husband and wife duo behind Hula Girl Photography. Stewart is an accomplished commercial photographer with more than 18 years of experience. Past clients include ESPN Sports, Ford Modeling Agency, BB King, Peyton Manning of the Indianapolis Colts and numerous editorial spreads in The Knot, Destination I Do and InStyle Weddings. With Hula Girl Photography, he brings his photojournalistic and cinematic style into the world of wedding photography.

Born and raised on Maui, Trina understands the unique character of the island and lends her insider perspective to every project. She treats the landscape as more than just a pretty background by using Maui's natural beauty as a kind of third subject.

Stewart and Trina are experts at capturing the natural flow of the day - from the intimate moments to the grand celebrations. They also understand the importance of discretion, and are masters of getting the shot without getting in the way. Their non-intrustive approach allows you and your guests to enjoy without distractions. After all, your wedding day is all about you!

It's no secret that weddings can be costly. With Hula Girl Photography, it's possible to get quality photos that won't break your budget. We're confident that you'll be thrilled with not only our work, but the competitive rates that come along with it.

While weddings remain their passion, the duo also specialize in capturing life's other moments including pregnancy, family and special event photography. They're also available for commercial, fashion and sport projects.

Has camera, will travel! Hula Girl Photography is based on Maui, although arrangements can be made to accommodate clients around Hawaii and beyond.

• Anna Kim Photography
  • PhotoHawaii, Inc.
  • Tad Craig Photography
AnnaMattWeddingpicture610
AnnaMattWeddingpicture610

18 Reviews for Hula Girl Photography

• kmra

kryssie · Married on 05/14/2016

Prior to hiring Stew, I was able to see his work in person and I absolutely fell in love. I knew right then and there he fit BEST to capture my special day. During the meetings, it was really easy to talk to him and he gave a lot of good advice! On the day of the wedding, he was prompt and on time. He made my husband and I feel really comfortable in front of the camera that day considering we are both really shy when it comes to these things. Also, we just got our photos and they came out so beautiful! He captured so many priceless moments that I thought I would never see! Overall I highly recommend him, you won't be disappointed =)

(He also owns a restaurant on the island of Maui called Stewz Maui Burgers located in Kihei. Definitely the BEST burgers I've ever had )

Sent on 06/11/2016

Sara · Married on 05/06/2016

We booked hula girl photography for our destination wedding in Maui on a recommendation from our wedding planner and Stew was phenomenal!! He arrived early, was professional and our wedding pictures were amazing!! Thank you Stew!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Carolyn · Married on 11/18/2015

We could not have been happier with the correspondence, the professionalism, the quality of the photos and the flexibility they showed as we changed the ceremony from outside to inside the church at the very last minute. We received our Photo disc sooner than I would have expected.

Both Stew and Trina are fabulous. Trina was our photographer. She captured great shots inside the Holy Innocents Church in Lahaina, on the lawn ,and on the beach just as the sun was setting.

Our wedding was very small... just the bride and groom! However, I am confident that Hula Girl Photography could handle any size wedding party and setting.

Our church administrator recommended them and we are thrilled that we gave Hula Girl Photography .

Sent on 12/08/2015

Award

Hula Girl Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Proofs

• Blue Sky Weddings
    Blue Sky Weddings Wedding Planners

I have worked with Stewart Pinksy and Hula Girl Photography for many years. Stewart always does a wonderful job. He loves working with people and creates beautiful images. I always have him on the top of my list.

• Wailuku, 96793 See on map