Campbell, Campbell, CA 95008 Map · Phone number

About Huckleberry Karen Designs

Huckleberry Karen Designs is a full-service floral company based in Campbell, California. This floral company specializes in full-service floral design for weddings and events, and they help clients translate your floral vision into reality. Karen and her team are committed to providing you with a warm, friendly, and professional floral experience from start to finish, ensuring that you will have a memorable and personal wedding day.

Huckleberry Karen Designs specializes in full-service floral design for weddings and other special events. Their team takes each client’s individual style and personality into consideration, creating custom designed floral pieces that are suited to fit your style and preferences. Karen and her team will create a customized floral package that includes the individual floral services that you need to make your event perfect. With exceptional attention to detail, they will ensure that each facet of your event is styled and executed in a way that exceeds your expectations. They offer consultations, as well as delivery, setup, and clean up of all floral designs and arrangements.

StylishSoiree010
195MegPerottiMAGROUGE

22 Reviews for Huckleberry Karen Designs

• Jess

Jess · Married on 10/26/2013

Karen is truly an artist! We had the pleasure of working with her on our recent wedding and couldn't be happier.

We had interviewed one other florist during our vendor search process and Karen came out on top by a landslide. After meeting with her we didn't need to speak with anyone else.

1. She listens to your vision and adds her own design expertise
    2. She is available by email and is easy to communicate with
    3. Her prices are extremely fair
    4. She is such a sweetheart to work with

I couldn't have asked for more beautiful florals for our wedding and am sure glad we chose Karen. I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2013

Karen did a wonderful job helping us design our event. I'll admit that flowers were not that high on the list of things that I was worried about (I can probably only name a handful of flowers anyways), so I gave her a lot of leeway in how things look and the design. I basically gave her a color scheme that I liked and let her decide what flowers to use. She also did a great job helping us pick out colors for our linens so things would not clash (as you can probably tell, I'm not that artistic or design oriented). She also works with you to stay within whatever budget you have.

Her setup fee also includes pickup after the event, and she lets you keep the vases so your guests can take home the centerpieces, which makes everything so much less of a hassle. And her flower arrangements are very sturdy. During our pre-ceremony photoshoot, we had my bouquet precariously balanced on a fencepost for a shot, and it (not surprisingly) rolled off and fell about 4 feet to the ground. I just picked it up, blew off the dirt and leaves, and it was good to go! From the way my photographers freaked out, I definitely got the impression that lower-quality bouquets would have fallen apart. Disaster averted! Thanks, Karen!

Sent on 12/25/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2011

Karen was wonderful! She was extremely knowledgeable and flexible with what I wanted. Very easy going and great to work with. All my arrangements came out beautiful for my wedding on 10/15/11.
    I would definitely recommend Karen!

Sent on 01/19/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Huckleberry Karen Designs FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Elle Jae Photography
    Elle Jae Photography Wedding Photographers

We have known and worked with Karen for many years. She always shows incredible taste and professionalism. Definitely reach out to her!

• Professional Makeup Artistry
    Professional Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Karen is not only a client, also a friend, and the incredible designer of the PMA logo. She has superb design sense and really incorporates the client's style in everything she does, making it unique to the client every time. -- Maria Chang of PMA

• Campbell Campbell, CA, 95008 See on map