Houston, TX 77025 Map · Phone number

About Houston Wedding Pianist

Jenny is an experienced wedding pianist and passionate musician located in the Houston, TX area. Jenny has been playing the piano for 24 years and has over 8 years of experience performing in public; she has performed in front of an audience of 1000 and has experience playing alongside a full orchestra, various choirs and ensembles, contemporary bands, as well as accompanying vocalists and other instrumentalists, in addition to playing as a soloist. She has been the pianist at events in different parts of the U.S. as well as in Asia.

Currently, she resides in Houston, Texas. Jenny is passionate about sharing music with underprivileged individuals in our community who would not otherwise have access to it or have an opportunity to fully experience the power of music. Driven by this passion, Jenny is the founder and educator of a music education program for children living at alocal homeless shelter; she teaches private piano lessons there as well as conducts weekly group music classes for all the children residing at the shelter. She is also serving actively as a church musician for Houston Chinese Church for the past 6 years, assisting in various music ministries.

Jenny has been a wedding pianist at numerous weddings and large events and is able to offer advice and provide clients with a variety of music to choose from depending on the type of event and the style of music the client prefers. Jenny will be able to provide recommendations that can meet your specific needs and preferences; she also loves learning new songs, so if you have specific song requests, she will work with you to incorporate them into your wedding smoothly and beautifully.

www.pianistjenny.wordpress.com

wedding pianist jenny man 1

9 Reviews for Houston Wedding Pianist

Sophia Conti · Married on 10/26/2018

Excellent! Beautiful Job.

Jenny was very prompt with response and showed up on time. She even recommended someone very reasonable to tune our piano beforehand as it had not been played much in years. We actually had her for a rehearsal dinner we were hosting. Has a great repertoire of music and played almost straight the whole time. Great experience for our guests. Would recommend and hire again in the future.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Houston Wedding Pianist's reply:

Thanks so much for the review, Sophia! It was such a pleasure to perform for your guests. Hope you are doing well! :-)

Blanca · Married on 07/22/2018

Jenny was amazing! She performed at my baby shower and all my guests loved the atmosphere of her music! She was quick to respond to my texts/emails and was very professional and sweet! On the day of the event she came prepared ready to perform all the songs I had sent over to her. And even though I was running around all over the place, music was the last thing I had to worry about! I would highly recommend Jenny!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Houston Wedding Pianist's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Blanca! It was my pleasure to be able to bring live piano music to your baby shower! :)

Katherine · Married on 12/31/2017

We hired Jenny to play piano during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and we are so happy that we did! We had a DJ, but decided kind of last minute that it would be nice to have live music during our ceremony. Jenny was quick to respond to emails and accommodated all of my many song requests! She did piano covers of Taylor Swift, Beyonce, and Bruno Mars for our ceremony. She played beautifully and was so professional. One of the songs she played while guests were waiting for the ceremony to begin was "Can't Help Falling In Love" by Elvis. It just so happens that this was my great grandmother's favorite song (she passed away last year) and this was so incredibly special to my grandma who was there because it made my great grandmother's presence apparent, even though she wasn't with us in person. Thank you, Jenny, for making our wedding so incredibly special!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Award

Houston Wedding Pianist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System

• Houston, 77025 See on map