New York, NY Map · Phone number

About HotRef Inc

HotRef.com has a vast selection of party and event gifts makes gift giving no matter what the occasion or circumstance special and fun. Today hundreds of thousands of HotRef.com customers have enjoyed the unique party gifts for corporate events, business promotions, weddings, anniversary, baby shower, graduation, birthday and all special occasions.

Wedding Favors | Bridal Shower Favors | Baby Shower Favors | Business Gifts

Wedding Favors:
Spring gives new life to the dull and lull Winter. Winter's baron land and bare branches, are given new life when Spring's flowers start to bloom and give beauty to everything in the surrounding areas. Spring is always a favorite season to have weddings, and our Spring Wedding Favors are no exception. We introduce some of our Spring Wedding Favors with our Spring Flower Wedding Favors blog. For the ultimate Spring Wedding Ideas, our Pinterest board is full of ideas on how to plan your Spring wedding.

Bridal Shower Favors:
Bridal showers are the best way for the Bride to be to celebrate her remaining days as a single woman. For a fancy touch to her Bridal shower, she can relive her childhood with a Bridal Shower Tea Party. Her bridesmaids and guests will enjoy some of our Popular Bridal Shower Favors. If those aren't her cup of tea, she can find all of our Bridal Shower Favors on our website and she can pick the perfect favor like the perfect man.

Baby Shower Favors:
Spring brings new life to everything, and a new life starts with the littlest of human beings, babies. Spring baby showers celebrate the new life that is arriving. With help from our Pinterest Boards, Boy Baby Shower Ideas and Girl Baby Shower Ideas the mother to be will have ample ideas for her baby shower. However, if she's looking for more ideas, she can read our blogs for Baby Shower Ideas. She will also find the perfect Baby Shower Favor at our website.

Business Gifts:
Impressing clients with quality and style is what you will find with our business and executive gifts. Our most popular selling items will aim to impress and wow your clients. Pick between our Padfolios or Pens and you'll see the quality will impress yourself and the recipients. However, if you're looking for something else practical that will charm your clients, browse through our tote bag collection. For ideas on how to plan your executive gifts, our Business and Executive blogs will be of help.

hotref logo
Little Buttons Collection key chain favors
hotref logo

8 Reviews for HotRef Inc

Susan · Married on 04/22/2017

Despite some of the negative reviews, I ordered silk screened mason jars for my daughter's wedding, since hotref had such a variety of printing and for prices better than their competition. I got the jars blank unfortunately, so I called customer service. I spoke to Dennis, who helped me with my order, personally made sure everything was correct, and offered me the blank jars to keep if I wanted. I received the correct order on the expected delivery date and they look beautiful! Shout out to Dennis for all your help! I highly recommend Hotref! Just give yourself enough time so you don't have to worry.

Sent on 11/30/2016

We ordered customized credit card-sized bottle openers from Hotref, and received them yesterday in advance of our requested delivery date. The items were exactly as requested. Hotref was extremely helpful through this process; we selected them because of the quality of their reviews on other sites, and they did not disappoint.

Sent on 08/16/2014
  • Mrs. Katie J

Katie · Married on 10/12/2013

My husband and I used HotRef.com to order our lantern wedding favors from and they arrived on time, as promised! Each lantern was individually packaged and all of our lanterns arrived in good condition. The only thing we were a little put off by was the cost of shipping, but as the lanterns we ordered were made of real glass and metal, and included the tea lights with the lanterns, the boxes were fairly heavy, which could explain the increased shipping price.

Overall, I would definitely recommend HotRef.com for your wedding favor needs!

Sent on 11/07/2013

HotRef Inc FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Catalog, Personalized, Themed
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Bags & Travel, Drink Accessories, Edible Treats, Gift Boxes, Kitchen, Labels & Stickers, Office Supplies, Photo Favors
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Week
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No
  • What is your return policy? Full Refund

• New York See on map
    (Phone number)
  • 44790 S. Grimmer Blvd, Suite 207 Fremont, 94538 See on map
    Mon. - Fri. 8:00am ~ 5:00pm PST.