Washington, DC 20037 Map · Phone number

About Art By Alee

Located in Charlottesville, Virginia, Art By Alee offers her artistic paintings and talents for special occasions and weddings. Having developed her creative ability from a young age, Alee has been painting professionally for more than eight years. With an impressionistic style, she specializes in using natural imagery and travel experiences to create abstract pieces of art.

In addition to her abstract creations, Alee also offers her services to capture wedding-related events. Alee can be booked to paint live during a wedding ceremony or reception, capturing beautiful moments in a completely unique way. Couples can meet with Alee before the event to discuss exactly what they’d like her to paint, whether it’s the first dance, a scenic view, or celebrating under the stars. Art By Alee will set up in an out-of-place area before the wedding, and start painting as guests arrive. She can finish an entire piece by the end of the event, but the final touches will be done at her studio. Couples can choose to have their piece shipped, delivered, or pick it up themselves.

weisler norvell 1

Art By Alee 1
Art By Alee 2
Art By Alee 3

Morgan · Married on 09/30/2017

Alee is an absolute joy to work with ... not to mention, extremely talented! I love her style and use of color and texture. I asked her to do a painting of my parents house as a wedding gift for them and send her some pictures. It turned out absolutely perfect. They cried tears of joy upon opening the package :) Alee also did a painting of our first dance, which captured the true emotion of the moment. Lastly, she painted a frame around my wedding invitation that was absolutely stunning. I cannot recommend Alee enough!!!!! She is so fun and very professional to work with.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Dana · Married on 08/19/2017

Alee used paint to capture our wedding journey. A wedding day is magical, but flies by and all you really have are the memories... and potentially an amazing painting by Alee. We began with Alee to have her paint our Save the Dates. I couldn't find a pre-made Save the Date that I loved... so we worked together to make one. My husband and I attended VMI and W&L. It was a focal point - or you could even say a theme - of our wedding #WnLandVMIplaynice. Alee captured our love for our schools and helped us share that with all of our loved ones who we invited to the wedding! And guess what... the wedding has passed and the Save the Dates are still art in our loved ones homes. We got to keep the canvas where she painted them, and they remind us of the excitement of planning our wedding.

The LIVE painting was something we did later. My dream for our wedding always revolved around the first dances. I love to dance and I love that I found a man who would dance with me whenever and wherever. I surprised my husband with Alee being at our reception to paint our first dance. It was my gift to us to remember a magical moment - our first real memory as husband and wife. After the wedding excitement calmed down, it was amazing getting to relive that moment when Alee presented us with our painting. It will brighten up every home we live in for our entire lives.

Alee captured an important day for us. She captured the atmosphere that we remember so vividly where we were surrounded by everyone we love. We've found the perfect person to capture the big moments in our life and we're sure we will continue to ask Alee to illustrate our lives.

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Art By Alee 4
    Art By Alee 5
    Art By Alee 6

Lynn · Married on 04/01/2017

My daughter and I are extremely pleased with our large paintings we had Alee paint at my daughter's wedding. My daughter's painting is the couple's first dance at their reception. My painting is my husband and our daughter coming down the aisle of the same chapel in which my husband and I got married 32 years before. These original pieces of art will be treasured for generations. They give us such wonderful memories each time we look at them. They are such a fun conversation piece. They have a different feeling as compared to a photograph. And our guest enjoyed watching the painting of the reception (first dance) materialize. My painting was done later in her studio. We highly recommend Alee's services. You will be as thrilled as we are plus have a beautiful piece of original personal art of a special day to treasure!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Award

Art By Alee FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Design, Printing, Shipping
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No