1538 Ashley River Rd, Charleston, SC 29407 Map · Phone number

About Horst Wholesale Florist

Founded in 1968, you can count on Horst Wholesale Florist of Charleston, S.C. to help bring your floral dreams to life. We are a wholesale florist and have been providing flowers for weddings, parties and special events in Charleston for over 40 years. We will provide you or your floral designer with flowers to make your event or special day everything you ever dreamed it would be. If you need a floral designer we can recommend one for you. We will be glad to assist you with any questions regarding your floral needs.

Why do you need Horst Flowers?

Our mission is to alleviate as much stress as possible. Our experts have years of training and experience in the field of wedding flowers. They have a wealth of knowledge in helping you to choose the right flowers, to meet your unique needs. We can save you the time, stress, heartache, and worry when making decisions. We pay attention to details and have developed lasting relationships with many flower vendors throughout the world, ensuring you great value, variety and service.

Horst Flowers is your guide and servant. We do not pressure you, nor do we make decisions for you. This is YOUR special day. It is about you. We offer you a wealth of knowledge, resources and help guide you through the process so you can make informed decisions. Of course, for your special day we will make sure that you are provided with the flowers exactly as you envisioned. You do not have to worry. It's your time to shine! Our only benefit is your happiness. Your happiness is all that we are concerned with.

Our attention to detail will guarantee a special day with spectacular memories that will last you a lifetime. Enjoy yourself and let us provide you with flowers for your special day!

ABBAAHYDRANTGR
AAROSEVENDELA

55 Reviews for Horst Wholesale Florist

Ambre · Married on 04/08/2019

Beautiful and affordable

Our flowers were gorgeous and are still going strong days later. Great prices!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Tyler · Married on 04/14/2018

I had a GREAT experience with Horst. From the website and reviews, I was a bit unclear about what actually Horst was, so let me make it a bit clearer here- this is a wholesale flower shop. At Horst, you buy your flowers, vases, etc here, then you arrange them yourself for your wedding day. I went into the shop and spoke with a woman there- she made it sound SUPER easy. I bought a few flowers to play with beforehand, and after I decided that we could handle it, I purchased all of the flowers for my wedding here (with the exception of my bridal bouquet- I didn't feel brave enough- haha!). For my bridesmaid bouquets, we used hydrangeas as a base and mixed in carnations, caspia, thistle, and silver dollar eucalyptus. We then just used roses, eucalyptus, and caspia for boutennieres and hydrangeas as a base with whatever was leftover for centerpieces.

The flowers themselves were BEAUTIFUL. Unfortunately, due to poor planning on my part, most of my flowers ended up getting trashed after the wedding, but what I had leftover still looks great TEN DAYS LATER. I definitely would recommend Horst and arranging your own flowers for your wedding day- it saved me a LOT of money, and I was SO happy with the result!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Kelsey · Married on 03/25/2018

After seeing the amazing work at a friend's wedding, I used Horst to help me create some of my personal decorating touches. As a local, I was thrilled to find such a lovely company that was reasonably priced, offered a variety of services, and were very knowledgeable/helpful!

Sent on 04/03/2018