Hialeah, FL 33012 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Hooten Photography

We are husband and wife Wedding Photographers serving amazing couples in South Florida!

Follow Hooten Photography on

• Videos 1

14 Reviews for Hooten Photography

Jeanette Fuentes · Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible photographer!

Melba and Scott are so awesome! They have an incredible talent in capturing all of the beauty and happiness that surrounds this special day! The pictures were AMAZING! They are super nice to work with and honestly make you feel like family!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Vanessa · Married on 08/18/2018

I have had the pleasure of working with Hooten Photography for past photo shoots so when it was time to hire photographers for my wedding, they were a no brainer (and the first people we contracted)! Melba and Scott are a photography and couple dream team! They are kind, patient, professional, and their artistry is unmatched. Thank you Melba and Scott for capturing our big day through your unique lens.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Amanda · Married on 02/17/2018

Melba and Scott are amazing! I can’t tell you how pleased we were with their services. They were our photographers for our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. Not only are their pictures amazing, they are fun and easy to work with. I instantly felt comfortable with them, like we’d known them for years, which is important when your having your picture taken. I love that they don’t charge you by the hour. They take the time to take all the pictures you want/need and even pictures you don’t realize you need! Everyone that looks at our pictures comments on how amazing and beautiful they are. I am in awe that I get to remember my wedding by the amazing pictures they took. Every time I look at them, I live our wedding day all over again!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Hooten Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Hialeah, 33012 See on map