Honeymoons and Get-A-Ways

North Wales, PA View map

Honeymoons and Get-A-Ways specializes in customized destination weddings and hand crafted honeymoons.

Our clients seek a new standard in style and responsibility and we deliver, whatever it takes! We pride ourselves on our integrity, hard work and dedication to our clients!

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Africa
North America
Pacific Islands
South America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance

Janelle Married on 04/14/2017
    Nancy is AMAZING!!! She really worked with us for our budget and got us an Amazing honeymoon package with little honey moon treats. We went to Punta Cana and stayed at the awesome Level resort April 15-22 2017. She walked us through step by step and made sure she kept checking for better rates. In fact about a month before our trip she found a discount for us and applied it. We are most grateful and we will use her services again for our first anniversary! Thanks Nancy!
  • User2590202 2+ years ago
    I highly recommend a honeymoon planner. It was hard when I was looking at resorts to really narrow down the type of experience I wanted, my fiance wanted, with locations we enjoyed.

Nancy at Honeymoons and Getaways was freaking spectacular and super patient. It took out all the crazy research stuff that was on top of wedding planning. We still got total say in everything, she just hunted down answers and ideas for us, which was amazing.
    Lorna Married on 10/10/2015
    I could not find my ideal honeymoon location. I knew I wanted to be on an island with a beautiful beach and warm weather. I’m from the Bahamas, so I didn’t want to go to a Bahamian island.

Although it seems simple, the search was becoming a bit difficult. That’s when I first thought about enlisting the help of a travel agent. That's when Nancy Barkley was first recommended to me by some friends who praised her.

Nancy is amazing. She was so patient with me because I must have changed my mind about five times on where I wanted to go. She was extremely knowledgeable about the different destinations and even the hotels.

Last week we officially booked our honeymoon with Nancy. We will be going to the Dominican Republic. I’m so confident we will have a good time because Nancy got us a great deal, plus she recently visited the hotel and loved it.

If you are looking for a vacation, I suggest you reach out to Nancy. She is so helpful and will take all the stress out of planning your vacation. We will definitely be using Nancy when we start planning our next getaway.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

North Wales, 19454
877-793-4808
Location of (Honeymoons and Get-A-Ways)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding