Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Homespun Grace Photography

wedding photography, husband wife team, photojournalistic, simple, classic

Hey there! I'm so glad you stopped by and I would love to meet you face to face, but I guess this will do for now.

Since picking up my camera 4 years ago, I don't think it has left my hands and I absolutely love capturing beautiful images from behind the lens. My style could be described as  natural, bright, simple and my house can definitely testify to this theme.

I married my best friend in June and since then we have been on a whirlwind called life and it has been so much fun! I definitely recommend marriage (in case you were wondering).

Capturing life's big and small moments is something we do best! We are passionate about creating  an unique experience for you and your fiancé on your wedding day! Having recently gotten married ourselves, we look forward to being a part of another wedding.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Chicago

Follow Homespun Grace Photography on

5 Reviews for Homespun Grace Photography

Digital Files (1)

Michelle was super professional and had the most amazing personality. She was upbeat and friendly and always had a smile on her face. You can't go wrong picking her as your photographer. Best of all, I had my pictures digitally within a few days.

Profile Picture Jan, 6/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

I don't even know where to begin. Even before the actual wedding, she was always flexible with pricing and her hours. She did a phenomenal job. Michelle showed up to the house and immediately made everyone feel comfortable. As a bride the last thing you want to think about is posing, how do I stand, what do I do with my hands, and she put everyone right at ease with that. Her pictures turned out beautifully. I can't stop looking at them! Saying I highly recommend her is an understatement. Meet with her, tell her what you're looking for, what you want to spend, etc. She will work with you, and it will be the best choice you can make!

Profile Picture Brit, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle was awesome! She definitely has an eye for great photos, you can tell alot of thought goes into planning. She's very friendly and time efficient as well. We booked her for our engagement photos and are so happy with the results that we would love to have her shoot our wedding. This was the first time having professional photos being taken but she made us comfortable. I highly recommend using her for photos!

We had Michelle for our wedding too this past weekend. All I can say is, WOW! If you are planning to get married, use Michelle! Again she blew me away with her creative ideas, direction and attention to detail. If you aren't used to having photos taken, she will direct you on how to pose and the result is flawless photos. She made us feel so comfortable that if she told us to jump off a bridge we just may have because hey, shes a pro!!! haha! I would also suggest to use a second a shooter and upgrade your package to have an extra camera and set of eyes on everything. Trust me they are not in the way at all, you won't even notice them at times. Let the pros do their job and trust their direction. A big thank you to Homespun Grace again!

Profile Picture marielle, 8/27/16, 5 Reviews