1114 Howard St, Aurora, IL 60187 Map · Phone number

About Homespun Grace Photography

Hey there! I'm so glad you stopped by and I would love to meet you face to face, but I guess this will do for now.

Since picking up my camera 4 years ago, I don't think it has left my hands and I absolutely love capturing beautiful images from behind the lens. My style could be described as natural, bright, simple and my house can definitely testify to this theme.

I married my best friend in June and since then we have been on a whirlwind called life and it has been so much fun! I definitely recommend marriage (in case you were wondering).

Capturing life's big and small moments is something we do best! We are passionate about creating an unique experience for you and your fiancé on your wedding day! Having recently gotten married ourselves, we look forward to being a part of another wedding.

Schedule

6 Reviews for Homespun Grace Photography

1 User photo

Homespun Grace Photography 1

Jan · Married on 06/16/2017

Michelle was super professional and had the most amazing personality. She was upbeat and friendly and always had a smile on her face. You can't go wrong picking her as your photographer. Best of all, I had my pictures digitally within a few days.

Sent on 07/06/2017
    Homespun Grace Photography 2

Jan · Married on 06/16/2017

Michelle did an amazing job with our wedding pictures. She captured our day perfectly. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Brit · Married on 10/07/2016

I don't even know where to begin. Even before the actual wedding, she was always flexible with pricing and her hours. She did a phenomenal job. Michelle showed up to the house and immediately made everyone feel comfortable. As a bride the last thing you want to think about is posing, how do I stand, what do I do with my hands, and she put everyone right at ease with that. Her pictures turned out beautifully. I can't stop looking at them! Saying I highly recommend her is an understatement. Meet with her, tell her what you're looking for, what you want to spend, etc. She will work with you, and it will be the best choice you can make!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Homespun Grace Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files