Home Hearth Heart

Valencia, CA View map

Welcome to Home Hearth Heart, an online-only retailer of beautiful things! My name is Karina, and I'm the owner of the store.

Our convenient online store carries beautiful, unique items for your bridal shower, wedding ceremony and reception. I search for products that are cute, unique, or elegant, products that I myself would be happy to have for my own wedding. I only partner with the best companies to bring you products you will be happy to own and share. Your wedding day is one of the most special in your life, it should be memorable and give you joy!

You'll also find lovely items to decorate your home at Home Hearth Heart. I'm a photographer that enjoys capturing the beauty of our world and sharing it with others in the form of fine art prints, canvas prints, coffee mugs, bath mats, shower curtains, as well as special jewelry pieces like charm bracelets and charms. Great for gift giving or for you!

Don't forget about the babies! Home Hearth Heart carries precious baby items and cute favors for baby showers.

We hope you see something in our store perfect for you or gift for a loved one, something that will make you happy, give you joy and make a wonderful memory.

We are 100% committed to customer service! Any item you purchase from us you must absolutely love, or we will make it right. All details about us and our policies can be found on our web site. Reach out to me personally at homehearthheart@gmail.com with any questions you have.

Please visit our site at www.homehearthheart.com.

Congratulations, and remember, life is beautiful! Enjoy every moment.