Holmes-Shusas

1 Ararat St., Worcester, MA 01606 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Holmes-Shusas

Holmes-Shusas Florist is happy to provide you with all the floral needs for your perfect wedding. Whether you have a simple ceremony with just a bouquet and boutonniere, or a large affair with many bridesmaids, groomsmen, and large reception, we are happy to work with you to make your special day just perfect. Just give us a call at 508-853-2550 to set up an appointment to discuss all your floral needs. Our wedding consultant will sit with you, answer all your questions, offer suggestions, show you actual flowers, and can give you an exact quote at that time. There is no obligation to come in for a consultation, and you'll find it fun and informative.

79 Reviews for Holmes-Shusas

Ashley · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Amazing service

the staff is very friendly and so quick to respond to emails. Paul worked with myself and my fiance to give us all that we would want and imagine for an amazing deal. They were extremely accommodating.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Eddaliz · Married on 07/08/2017

We looked at various florists and went with Holmes-Shusas. They took our wedding details and helped us pick out the perfect flowers. They wanted to save us money and were so friendly!! Loved our flowers!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I booked Holmes Shusas for our wedding the same day we met with Paul..we never even went to any other florists because we knew immediately he was our guy! He is extremely knowledgeable and won't try to sell you on a bigger, more expensive arrangement. He truly has your best interest in mind, he has been doing this for a long time and knows the business extremely well. Our flowers were my most favorite part of our wedding day, when they were delivered by Paul's daughter I cried!! They were so stunning and exactly what I had imagined in my head. We also had two altar arrangements which were equally as beautiful. Everyone's bouquets, corsages, bouttonnieres, centerpieces, and arrangements looked beautiful all night and weeks later! My husband and I wanted to use 12 inch lanterns for our centerpieces, and Paul knew exactly what to do with them--they were honestly the most beautiful centerpieces I have ever seen. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Award

Holmes-Shusas FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 7.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Floral Preservation, Set Up

Real Weddings