Oakton, VA 22124 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Holly & Melissa

Holly & Melissa offers custom design and letterpress printing of wedding invitation suites, birth announcements, and custom stationary. Each piece is treated as a work of art, from the time it is designed by Holly, printed by Melissa and packaged in a custom wooden box for the express purpose of taking your breath away when you see that rich cotton paper imprinted with your custom design.

We treasure the connection that comes from creating your heirloom piece. We are thrilled to participate in the sweetest occasions of your life.

14 Reviews for Holly & Melissa

• User5032098 · 2+ years ago

Our invitations were amazing! Both Holly and Melissa were so easy to work with and very professional. Everyone that we invited commented on how much they loved the invitations. It was probably one of my favorite details from the wedding! I've already framed them. I would highly highly recommend them! Everything I've seen them do is so beautiful!

Kelly · Married on 05/09/2015

I can't say enough wonderful things about working with Holly & Melissa on our wedding invitations! From the first email they sent us, they made us excited about the process. During our first meeting, they took the time to explain the letterpress process to us and showed us all of the paper options we could use.

Throughout the revision process, turn around time was much faster than we expected and Holly used our ideas to create the perfect unique invitation suite. When it came time to print, they invited us out to their studio to participate in the process - I can't imagine anywhere else where you can actually stand there until they mix the perfect color ink. It was such a fun experience and we can't wait to send our invitations out!

Holly & Melissa were so friendly and professional, and their pricing was amazing (cheaper than some mass-produced sites we had checked out). We would recommend Holly & Melissa to anyone with stationery needs, and can't wait to use them for other events in the future!

Hayley · Married on 10/25/2014

I can not say enough about what a pleasure it has been working with Holly & Melissa on our wedding invitations. They are a top notch duo! Holly and Melissa are patient, informative and have a keen attention to detail. They go the extra mile to ensure you're 110% thrilled with their work. I highly recommend them and can't wait to print more projects with them soon.

Award

Holly & Melissa FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing