Westmoreland City, PA 15692 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,495
Availability Check your date

About Holly Ferencuha Photography

I love the fact that a photograph can tell a story. It is a way for me to express my creativity and passion. I also love the fact that I can capture a moment that would otherwise be forgotten. I focus on capturing your relationship in a natural setting, and in a unique way that reflects what your relationship is, a love story. My goal is to make your wedding day one of a kind, and to capture the moments (creatively) that you will never forget. My style of photography is slightly traditional, with a twist of photojournalism added to it. I love to take snap shots of people when they are not paying attention to a camera— that is when the real love story is captured.

Follow Holly Ferencuha Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Stanley and Marie Photography
  • Blessed Moments Blissful Hearts
  • SkySight Photography
  • Awesome Art photography

25 Reviews for Holly Ferencuha Photography

Sara K. · Married on 11/21/2020

A wonderful experience

In May my fiancé and I got our engagement photos done, and in November 2020 we our wedding. Holly was such a pleasure to work with and when we got our photos back we were more then pleased with them, they we amazing more then we would ever thing. We know just can’t wait for our wedding to see more of her work with working with us!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Kim

Kim S. · Married on 10/17/2020

Wonderful to work with!

Holly was amazing to work with. She was very flexible with mine and my fiancée's odd work schedule. Holly and her assistant made us feel as comfortable as one can be taking photos with crowds of people all around. I would highly recommend Holly to photograph your special day. I cannot wait to see the photos that she captures during our special day.

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2020

Engagement Pictures

Holly is such a flexible professional to work with. She did our engagement pictures in November 2019 and we absolutely love them! She even brought an assistant to hold her flash. We can’t wait for her to photograph our wedding in October 2020.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Award

• Westmoreland City, 15692 See on map
    Location of (Holly Ferencuha Photography)