Holly Boyles Photography

Oswego, IL View map Visit website
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Holly Boyles Photography is Based in the Chicagoland Suburbs, IL

Creating is what makes my world go round, and being able to work with couples making their visions come to life is one of my most prided joys! I believe that if you can imagine it, we can create it together.

With me as your wedding photographer you will always feel that what YOU want is what MATTERS, and I will be here by your side from day one! I am an open book, so to be clear It's not just about photos to me, it's about how I make you all feel, because that's what shines through every image. Good photos are important, yes... but capturing REAL memories is why I'm here.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth L. Married on 07/09/2022

So impressed!

Holly did an AMAZING job for our wedding pics (and engagement). Holly was super friendly and is very talented. She also helped us to wrangle our large bridal party and ensure things ran smoothly. My bridesmaid all commented how great she was. We got our previews back and I am so in love! Can’t wait to see them all. Thanks Holly for being such an important part of our day!
  • Crystal
    Crystal W. Married on 06/26/2021

The Perfect Match!

When planning our wedding, the #1 most important vendor choice to me was my photographer. I spent weeks looking for someone who both worked with my budget and whose work I could get excited about. I was so happy to find Holly! Not only is her work amazing (I received my sneak peak and the photos are just gorgeous), but she is so fun and was incredible to work with. She eased my fears leading up to the event and helped coordinate the timeline so that we can maximize her time along with her second shooter to capture all of the special moments from our day. She made us feel very comfortable and is such a sweet, fun-loving person with great energy. I can't wait to see the rest of our photos!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Oswego, IL, 60543
Location of (Holly Boyles Photography)

Holly Boyles Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Holly Boyles Photography include in the starting price?

Holly Boyles Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Holly Boyles Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Holly Boyles Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Holly Boyles Photography offer?

Holly Boyles Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Holly Boyles Photography offer?

Holly Boyles Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Holly Boyles Photography offer for wedding events?

Holly Boyles Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Holly Boyles Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Holly Boyles Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding