Northport, AL 35475 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

12 Reviews for Holloway Productions

Sara · Married on 08/18/2018

One word: AMAZING! Lance and his team are fun and easy to work with, they capture the truly special moments, and they edit and get the final product back to you quickly. I got married on a Saturday and by Tuesday I had a beautiful music video of my big day. It was such a wonderful surprise to receive while on my honeymoon, and brought tears to my eyes as I got to relive the most important day of my life. I highly recommend his services!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Sally · Married on 11/12/2017

We took great care in choosing a videographer for our daughter's wedding. Considering the videos and photographs are a major part of what we have left after the fact besides the memories in our heads, it was imperative to get the best we could possibly afford. Lance Holloway and his crew are extremely professional, offering a complete day of full coverage without ever being intrusive on such a important family event. We could not be more pleased. We can hardly wait to see the final product. I highly recommend Holloway Productions for any video needs, they are the BEST! THANKS LANCE!!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Lindsey · Married on 03/11/2017

Lance and his team were wonderful to work with. They captured everything we wanted in our day! He was great at giving direction when we needed it to get a specific shot, but was also great at "blending" into the background while still capturing everything. I would highly suggest him :)

Sent on 03/23/2017

Real Weddings

• Southern House & Garden
    Southern House & Garden Barn & Farm Weddings

Holloway Productions is a company that you know you will get some of the best moments captured from your wedding day! They create a beautiful moving memory for you. I can not have met the couple and cry like I was there in that moment! Wonderful to work with!

• Vince Gray Events and Weddings
    Vince Gray Events and Weddings Wedding Florists

Amazing Videos! Lance is so very talented. Love his work!

• Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography
    Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography Wedding Photographers

Holloway Productions is one of Alabama's best videography companies. Top-notch professionals and true artists.

• Northport, 35475 See on map