Northport, AL 35475 Map · Phone number

• JGO Films

13 Reviews for Holloway Productions

• Katherine

Katherine Heinke Gonzalez · Married on 05/10/2019

Captured our day perfectly!

Lance and his crew are AMAZING! They captured our day perfectly. The promotional video that he put together for our wedding day was absolutely perfect. We got such great feedback on the video, and we still watch it just about everyday! I am forever grateful that we get to relive this day all thanks to Holloway Productions!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Sara · Married on 08/18/2018

One word: AMAZING! Lance and his team are fun and easy to work with, they capture the truly special moments, and they edit and get the final product back to you quickly. I got married on a Saturday and by Tuesday I had a beautiful music video of my big day. It was such a wonderful surprise to receive while on my honeymoon, and brought tears to my eyes as I got to relive the most important day of my life. I highly recommend his services!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Sally · Married on 11/12/2017

We took great care in choosing a videographer for our daughter's wedding. Considering the videos and photographs are a major part of what we have left after the fact besides the memories in our heads, it was imperative to get the best we could possibly afford. Lance Holloway and his crew are extremely professional, offering a complete day of full coverage without ever being intrusive on such a important family event. We could not be more pleased. We can hardly wait to see the final product. I highly recommend Holloway Productions for any video needs, they are the BEST! THANKS LANCE!!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Real Weddings

• Southern House & Garden Barn & Farm Weddings

Holloway Productions is a company that you know you will get some of the best moments captured from your wedding day! They create a beautiful moving memory for you. I can not have met the couple and cry like I was there in that moment! Wonderful to work with!

• Vince Gray Events and Weddings Wedding Florists

Amazing Videos! Lance is so very talented. Love his work!

• Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography Wedding Photographers

Holloway Productions is one of Alabama's best videography companies. Top-notch professionals and true artists.

• Northport, 35475 See on map
    2052429263 (Phone number)
    Location of (Holloway Productions)