Holiday Inn Greenville

Pool space

3 Reviews for Holiday Inn Greenville

• Future Mrs. Johnson

Asia · Married on 08/01/2015

The Holiday Inn (formerly City Hotel & Bistro) did an amazing job! Our ceremony/reception space was phenomenal!! In the beginning, I was not at all fond of the all-in-one ceremony/reception set up; however, it worked out perfectly. I received so many comments about how beautiful and elegant the room was. I could not have asked for a more remarkable day! JoAnna and the team we awesome!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2012

If Jenna Albritton is the events coordinator when you read this, book it right away! She is extremely professional, organized and genuine. We met her in July and when we ran into her at a bridal show in October, she remembered us by name and everything! She even handled another vendor who was doing a less than professional job. The venue itself is a great deal for what you get and working with Jenna alone would make it worth any price!

Sent on 12/27/2012

Krystal · Married on 05/05/2012

Jenna at City Hotel and Bistro is awesome! She completely helped me with my vision for my wedding because I had no idea where to start! For the big day, Jo Anna was there to help me set up and never stopped assisting me with whatever I needed. If I had to do it all over again, I still would have chosen City Hotel and Bistro! and the food was spectacular! The guys that were helping during the reception were fantastic! They brought me my food to make sure I didn't spill anything on my dress when I was making my plate! Great service!

Sent on 05/23/2012

Holiday Inn Greenville FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 20.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking