6019 Fincham Drive Suite #3, Rockford, IL 61108 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Hits DJ Service

Featuring the best music entertainment services, photo booths, lighting, ceremonies, planning services, for weddings, corporate events, private parties.

(815) 289-0276.

www.hitsdj.com

joe@hitsdj.com

Follow Hits DJ Service on

15 Reviews for Hits DJ Service

Lisa · Married on 09/29/2018

Great to work with! Four days before the wedding the original vendor canceled and Joe was able to provide an associate to man the photo booth. My daughter was ecstatic!

• Jillian

Jillian · Married on 09/02/2018

Your guests will be dancing all night long!

I met Joe when he dj'ed my brother's wedding five years ago. The reception was a blast, everyone was dancing and having a great time. When it was my turn to get married, there was only one dj on my list, Joe Locke from Hits DJ. My husband and I knew that our age demographics would be between mid to late 20s and older, so we wanted upbeat music from the 60's to the '90s that everyone would love to dance to, not necessarily the hit music of today. My husband and I also had a very specific playlist for our wedding ceremony, Joe and his team pulled it off beautifully. Joe was very easy to work with, my husband and I were able to carefully curate the music that we wanted for our special day. Even when there were a couple of snags with our schedule, Joe and our coordinator were able to work together switch a few things around, and no one was the wiser. A few of our guests even told us, how well organized it was! For whatever your event is, Joe Locke and Hits DJ is an excellent choice, his knowledge of music and being able to read a crowd are on point. No wallflowers at your wedding, your guests will be sure to be dancing all night long.

• Sarah & Johnny

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2017

Working with Joe was a pleasure from start to finish. The planning process was easy (he has a great planning/outline system online) and he was always fast to reply back to any questions. On the day of, he rolled with a last minute mix up flawlessly. I also appreciate how he brought a DJ so he could be the MC. People enjoyed the music and the photobooth was great too. Thanks Joe and team!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Hits DJ Service's reply:

Sarah and Johnny, was a great pleasure working with you, and to be a part of your special day! Thank you again!

Hits DJ Service Pricing

Hits DJ Service Price Rates

Hits DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,095.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,095.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 6019 Fincham Drive, Suite #3 Rockford, 61108 See on map