1932 S. Halsted, Chicago, IL 60608 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Hinojosa Photography

We have been creating beautiful memories for almost 10 years. We look forward to the possible opportunity at exceeding your expectations with our artistry, client service, and one-of-a-kind products.

My style of photography is very casual and unposed, as I feel the best images are taken when people are less aware of the camera. In this way, I capture more natural moments between you instead of directing you to look, speak, or pose yourselves in certain ways. there i sno need for "acting" or "pretending" when it comes to loving your partner--that comes naturally.

We are delighted to have you consider us and look forward to creating beautiful memories for you and your family for years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions yo may have or for advice.

2 Reviews for Hinojosa Photography

• Leticia

Leticia · Married on 06/22/2013

After meeting with several other photographers, Veronica Hinojosa stood out!!! What caught our attention was that she was asking questions about us, how we became a couple, our likes/dislikes and what she could do to make our wedding day perfect! She definitely succeeded in doing so! I would and have recommended her to a few of my friends who are getting married. We love our photos and the slideshows that she created for our engagement session and wedding day. All the photos reflect our personality and we love her and her assistant Maricel's creativity! Words alone can't thank you enough for such a well job done!!!!!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Mary · Married on 03/03/2012

Hinojosa Photography did an amazing job on my wedding photos! I would highly recommend her! My favorite part was her slideshow from the day! It was perfect!

Sent on 06/13/2012