Hingham Greenery

Hingham, MA View map

Arianna B. Married on 10/13/2018

Exquisite arrangements and unparalleled customer service!

Exquisite arrangements and unparalleled customer service! If you are looking for flowers for any occasion, Hingham Greenery is the best of the best. Ellen and Richard and the whole Hingham Greenery crew just did the flowers for our wedding and the bouquets, table arrangements, boutonnieres, ceremony flowers etc could not have been more perfect. Ellen listened to our ideas, suggested great ideas and looked at our inspiration photos and on the day, totally surpassed all of our expectations.

Also, everything was delivered exactly when they said it would be and for the boutonnieres, bouquets, corsages for the grandmothers, small bouquets for the mothers were all clearly labeled helping the whole morning to be easy and stress free. They are incredibly lovely to deal with throughout the whole process, are extremely responsive and thorough. Their prices are unbeatable too. Ellen streamlined the whole process and we still don't know what we would have done without her!

All our of guests raved about how gorgeous the flowers were and I still cannot stop looking at all the photos of them and cannot wait to get our details photos back from our photographer!

If you are in the need of a florist, Hingham Greenery is the creme de la creme!
  • Danielle G
    Danielle Married on 05/17/2015
    Ellen Brown at Hingham Greenery outdid herself with our flowers for our wedding. They were beyond all of my hopes...absolutely exquisite. We had a relatively small flower budget for our 100 guest wedding. She working within my budget and created the most gorgeous centerpieces, bouquets and arrangements using everything I asked for. We had garden roses, peonies, pale green hydrangea, roses, dahlias....everything was gorgeous. Her delivery lady, Hillary, was SO nice and made sure everything was perfect before she left. Hillary even gave my day-of planner some ribbon to put across the staircase so our guests would enter through one area for the ceremony. I am so grateful for Hingham Greenery making my day so beautiful with their amazing flowers. I would recommend them for any occasion.
  • F
    Faye Married on 10/12/2014
    We used Hingham Greenery for our wedding day flowers, they came out beautiful! Ellen was easy to work with and we were very happy with the floral arrangements!

39 South Street Hingham, 02043
Location of (Hingham Greenery)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding