HILDA & CO. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP

2403 Glenn Lakes Lane, Missouri City, TX 77459 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Deals 1

About HILDA & CO. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP

An award-winning wedding beauty service in Missouri City, Texas, Hilda & Co. Airbrush Makeup specializes in glamorous wedding hair and makeup. Owned and operated by professional makeup artist Hilda Guerrero, the company is comprised of a team of detail-oriented professionals who make it their priority to meet the needs and desires of each of its clients. A successful part of the Texas wedding industry for the last two years, Hilda & Co. Airbrush Makeup is the ideal choice for bringing your dream wedding look to life.

Hilda & Co. Airbrush Makeup specializes in beautiful wedding makeup and hair. For a fun and care-free experience, the company’s services include:

• Consultations
  • Tikka setting
  • Dupatta setting
  • Sari pinning

Areas Covered
Hilda & Co. Airbrush Makeup proudly offers hair and makeup services to clients located in and around Missouri City, Texas. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to interested individuals in Houston, Sugar Land and Richmond, Texas.

Follow HILDA & CO. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP on

1 User photo

• Joanna

Joanna Palma · Married on 07/27/2019

Great Experience

Rosie and Emma did a great job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day! They did a great job on our time frame of getting my bridesmaids and mothers ready for the wedding day on time to the church. It was fun and great working with these ladies. I loved my makeup! Hilda was very flexible and honored her word on little mix-ups that made the day less stressful.

Sent on 10/07/2019

G · Married on 08/18/2017

I hired Hilda for hair and makeup services for me and my sister, for my wedding ceremony and reception in August. I live in a different state, and after a lot(!) of online research, I found Hilda. The minute I saw her online portfolio, I knew that Hilda was the artist that I could trust for my big day.

Hilda took care of our makeup, and Emma took care of our hair for both events. I cannot begin to rave about how uber talented both these ladies are! I did a makeup trial with Hilda before the D-Day, and since I was coming in from out of state only the day before, I had to schedule a last-minute appointment for the trial. Hilda was SO accommodating throughout, and squeezed in a makeup trial for me, so that I could be more at peace on the D-day. She is extremely personable, and is phenomenal at what she does. She understood my preferences, and made sure I was happy with the end result myself - rather than insisting on "in" looks for the sake of it, she made sure that the end result was a perfect combination of what I was comfortable with, as well as what she knew would go well on me.

I needed a very traditional Indian bridal hairdo for my ceremony, and had a very specific look in mind for the reception. All I did was show Emma some pictures for reference, and she hit the ball out of the park! I am so impressed with her work. My sister too has only great things to say about Hilda and Emma, and we were both delighted with our looks.

I am SO glad that I came across Hilda's portfolio, and that she and Emma were available to pretty me up on my big day. If you live in the Houston area, and/or have an event in the area - please, please, hire Hilda and her team. Weddings are a big deal to begin with, and a bride really shouldn't have to deal with uncomfortable surprises on her D-Day - which is why, you need to hire Hilda and her team, and let them take care of your look for you. It is an investment that you will be glad you made!

Sent on 09/27/2017

HILDA & CO. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• HILDA & CO. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Click Cafe Photography & Oxytocin Productions Wedding Photographers

Hilda does fantastic work! When one of my brides books her, it makes my job that much easier!

• Colletti Threads Wedding Dresses

Her work is perfection and her personality is contagous. Perfect mix for a Makeup artist on a special day.

• Nature's Studio Photography Wedding Photographers

Hilda and her team do such a beautiful job! As a professional photographer it is imperative to be working with outstanding make-up artists and hairstylists and this team definitely fits the bill. They are not only talented but their personal attention to detail and ensuring that the bride and her party get exactly what they are looking for is unsurpassed. Highly recommending them to everyone!

• 2403 Glenn Lakes Lane Missouri City, Texas, 77459 See on map
    281-826-6730 (Phone number)
    Location of (HILDA & CO. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP)