HILDA & CO. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP

2403 Glenn Lakes Lane, Missouri City, TX 77459 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About HILDA & CO. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP

An award-winning wedding beauty service in Missouri City, Texas, Hilda & Co. Airbrush Makeup specializes in glamorous wedding hair and makeup. Owned and operated by professional makeup artist Hilda Guerrero, the company is comprised of a team of detail-oriented professionals who make it their priority to meet the needs and desires of each of its clients. A successful part of the Texas wedding industry for the last two years, Hilda & Co. Airbrush Makeup is the ideal choice for bringing your dream wedding look to life.

Hilda & Co. Airbrush Makeup specializes in beautiful wedding makeup and hair. For a fun and care-free experience, the company’s services include:

• Consultations
  • Tikka setting
  • Dupatta setting
  • Sari pinning

Areas Covered
Hilda & Co. Airbrush Makeup proudly offers hair and makeup services to clients located in and around Missouri City, Texas. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to interested individuals in Houston, Sugar Land and Richmond, Texas.

Follow HILDA & CO. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP on
The bride outside the chapel

• Videos 1

90 Reviews for HILDA & CO. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP

Megan · Married on 11/19/2016

Hilda & CO were absolutely FANTASTIC! About 20 days prior to my wedding, my original hair and makeup person cancelled on me, and I was panicked. My wedding planner recommended Hilda & CO. As soon as my hair and makeup trial was completed, I knew I would be in the best of hands with her team. On the day of the wedding, Hilda and her team completed hair and makeup on myself and on 9 others. She and her team were professional and extremely efficient, and FUN! All of the girls were extremely happy with their looks, and I was over the moon. It was exactly what I had been envisioning for my day. She and JC returned later in the day to give me a whole new look for my reception, and I was again floored. It was beautiful and dramatic. I really feel that everything happens for a reason, and I'm SO SO happy that Hilda & CO provided the hair and makeup for my wedding. It was better than I ever imagined, and I was so happy to have met Hilda and her team. I highly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 11/28/2016

HILDA & CO. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Megan! Looking forward to your photos. Best wishes on your new life- Hilda & Team

Laura · Married on 09/25/2015

I met Hilda through a friend of mine a couple of years ago and needless to say, she was everything that all of our mutual friends and her pictures note it to be. Anything that I needed she and her staff accomplished. She was very professional. Hilda and Sidra did my hair and make-up for my engagements and drove very far to make it happen; Hilda did my bridal hair and make-up and understood everything that I wanted. The glam team that Hilda picked our for my party of 10-12 the day of my event was superb. All of my girls and ladies in the family are still raving about Hilda and her staff. I have had people tell some of my bridemaids..."who is that girl?" and my maid will state "Hello! that is me!" I will continue to use Hilda and her staff that included Sidra, JC, and Betty for anything and everything.

To each and everyone of them... I love you for make me and my girls gorgeous.

Besos! Mrs. Laura Carter =)

Sent on 10/26/2015

HILDA & CO. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP's reply:

Laura thank you for taking the time to review us. It was a true pleasure working with you for your BIG day! Best wishes on your new endeavors.

HILDA & CO. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Tattoo Coverage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• HILDA & CO. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Click Cafe Photography & Oxytocin Productions
    Click Cafe Photography & Oxytocin Productions Wedding Photographers

Hilda does fantastic work! When one of my brides books her, it makes my job that much easier!

• Colletti Threads
    Colletti Threads Wedding Dresses

Her work is perfection and her personality is contagous. Perfect mix for a Makeup artist on a special day.

• Nature's Studio Photography
    Nature's Studio Photography Wedding Photographers

Hilda and her team do such a beautiful job! As a professional photographer it is imperative to be working with outstanding make-up artists and hairstylists and this team definitely fits the bill. They are not only talented but their personal attention to detail and ensuring that the bride and her party get exactly what they are looking for is unsurpassed. Highly recommending them to everyone!

• 2403 Glenn Lakes Lane Missouri City, Texas, 77459 See on map