HILDA & CO. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP Reviews

90 | Missouri City, TX

90 Reviews for HILDA & CO. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP

Megan · Married on 11/19/2016

Hilda & CO were absolutely FANTASTIC! About 20 days prior to my wedding, my original hair and makeup person cancelled on me, and I was panicked. My wedding planner recommended Hilda & CO. As soon as my hair and makeup trial was completed, I knew I would be in the best of hands with her team. On the day of the wedding, Hilda and her team completed hair and makeup on myself and on 9 others. She and her team were professional and extremely efficient, and FUN! All of the girls were extremely happy with their looks, and I was over the moon. It was exactly what I had been envisioning for my day. She and JC returned later in the day to give me a whole new look for my reception, and I was again floored. It was beautiful and dramatic. I really feel that everything happens for a reason, and I'm SO SO happy that Hilda & CO provided the hair and makeup for my wedding. It was better than I ever imagined, and I was so happy to have met Hilda and her team. I highly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 11/28/2016

HILDA & CO. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Megan! Looking forward to your photos. Best wishes on your new life- Hilda & Team

Laura · Married on 09/25/2015

I met Hilda through a friend of mine a couple of years ago and needless to say, she was everything that all of our mutual friends and her pictures note it to be. Anything that I needed she and her staff accomplished. She was very professional. Hilda and Sidra did my hair and make-up for my engagements and drove very far to make it happen; Hilda did my bridal hair and make-up and understood everything that I wanted. The glam team that Hilda picked our for my party of 10-12 the day of my event was superb. All of my girls and ladies in the family are still raving about Hilda and her staff. I have had people tell some of my bridemaids..."who is that girl?" and my maid will state "Hello! that is me!" I will continue to use Hilda and her staff that included Sidra, JC, and Betty for anything and everything.

To each and everyone of them... I love you for make me and my girls gorgeous.

Besos! Mrs. Laura Carter =)

Sent on 10/26/2015

HILDA & CO. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP's reply:

Laura thank you for taking the time to review us. It was a true pleasure working with you for your BIG day! Best wishes on your new endeavors.

Hilda and Sidra are fabulous!! Super friendly and sweet! They did make up and hair for my family and I and we got nothing but complimentes all night at my wedding. I highly recommend them!!

They are exceptionally good makeup artists and hair stylist.. My wedding day was even more special thanks to Hilda and Sidra.. Hats off to them.. They are very professional and also kind hearted.. Would definitely recommend them to everyone wanting for a total makeover on your wedding day or any other special day.. They really are the best.

Kanwal · Married on 04/25/2015

Hilda and JC were amazing! They were easy to work with very talented! They made my big day so special and I would highly recommend.

Hilda and Sidra did an amazing job for both of my wedding looks as well as the look they created for my mom! They made me feel like a beautiful princess! :) Highly recommend as they do such a great job and work so well and quickly together. Not only that they're very kind and fun!

Kayla · Married on 02/14/2015

Absolutely Perfect!!! I couldn't have asked for a better make-up artist.

Eva · Married on 11/15/2014

I highly recommend Hilda & Co she and her staff are very professional She did my engagement and wedding make up and hair and I loved it. she really did a great Job and If I have to do my makeup for special occasion again I will definitely go with her.

Richissa · Married on 10/18/2014

Hilda & all of her team were absolutely amazing! Everyone's makeup and hair were flawless and lasted throughout the whole night! I definitely recommend booking them for your next event!

J · event on: 07/23/2014

Hilda did my makeup for my bridal portraits and did such an amazing job! I would highly recommend her.

Stephanie · Married on 09/27/2014

Hilda and her team were excellent. I have never had my makeup done so well. What made me choose Hilda was that she has done a wide variety of weddings and brides. As a very white person marrying into an Indian family, I wanted to make sure that whoever helped me was versatile. She knew what would look good on me but also what the occasion called for. It was one of my favorite and most relaxing wedding experiences.

Bianca · Married on 09/20/2014

Hilda accomplished absolutely everything I imagined for my wedding hair and make up! She made me look and feel the most beautiful I've ever felt in my whole life! Her hairstylist Sedra, did an excellent job and was such a pleasure to work with! There is absolutely no one else I would recommend for hair and make up on such a special day!

Kameron · Married on 08/30/2014

Thanks to these two ladies I was a true princess for the most special day of my life!!! I've never ever felt more beautiful!

Salimah · Married on 08/09/2014

I got my hair and makeup done by these guys and they were AMAZING!!! I could not have asked for anyone better!

Candace · Married on 07/25/2014

Hilda & Co. was amazing! They did my hair and makeup for my wedding. They were so professional and I could not have asked for better results. All of my bridesmaids were happy too! I look forward to another formal event so that can have them do my hair and makeup again!!

Aurora · Married on 06/14/2014

HILDA & CO. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP is by far AMAZING!!! :) Her team made my day truly special!! Betty did an awesome job on my makeup and Emma did wonders on my hair! Betty really calmed me down after I was having a lot of wedding drama in the morning....she made me forget all about it and had me laughing and smiling in no time. She was really helpful and was truly sweet! They were amazing and I will be using them again for a wedding I am going to be standing in October.

I got so many compliments that night it was crazy!

I love these guys!!

• I

Ivy · Married on 05/17/2014

Not a single doubt when I hired Hilda to do my make up for my engagement and wedding. Seeing all the good reviews about her made me feel at ease. The best decision I have made for my special day. Nothing but compliments on how exquisite my beauty was. I felt like a model those days. Her professionalism, talent and kind heart made me feel so thankful. She asked me a simple question of what I wanted, and I left it all to her. She made everything on top to where I wanted it. My bridesmaids, my mom and mother in law looked so pretty and very happy of the outcome. Hilda and her staff did an outstanding job ! Highly recommended ! Hilda, JC, Betty and Rosie I give you guys an outstanding 5 STAR ! I will definitely hire you guys again !

Hilda and her team are absolutely wonderful! Very sweet and work so well with you on delivering the look that you want for your special day. Not only that, their work also speaks for itself. My bridal hair & make-up was done flawlessly. I would highly recommend Hilda and her team...great people and great service!

Melissa · Married on 04/06/2014

Hilda was wonderful - she was able to create the exact look that I wanted for my wedding day for my hair and makeup! I highly recommend getting a trial hair and makeup as it will help give both you and the stylists an idea of what you like and what you are looking for. She was very responsive, professional, and clearly an expert in her field. She also did my bridesmaids hair and makeup and they all looked absolutely stunning in person and in all of the photos!

Melissa · Married on 04/06/2014

Annie · Married on 03/01/2014

Hilda & Jose
    You both were beyond amazing! Hilda - My makeup was flawless & I never thought I'd look as stunning as I did if it weren't for your help on my special day. You made me look and feel like I was a model in a magazine because of how amazing the makeup came out to be. Jose - My hair was so incredibly gorgeous, I honestly never thought my hair could be teased into perfection. My hair has never cooperated with me especially since I had a lot of hair breakage from my last pregnancy, so I was really worried that I would have a ton of short hair sticking out but he worked his magic and nothing was sticking out it was just perfect!

I cannot thank you both enough & will DEFINITELY use you both again when I need to get all dolled up on the next event! Love you both!

• User4200230 · 2+ years ago

Hilda did my makeup on my second wedding day (main day), J.C did my hair both days, and Rosie did my makeup on the first wedding day. I had booked them 6 months in advance and hadn't spoke to them until a few days before the wedding since I was caught up with wedding planning. I was nervous they might have forgotten about my appointment, but they hadn't. They are very professional and had my time set as I had booked 6 months ago.

They were all on time. I did not have time for trials so I was a bit nervous, but they made me feel that I had nothing to worry about. And they were right! They all did an amazing job. I gave J.C a picture to do my hair on the day of my wedding and he came through perfectly. I didn't have to ask him to fix anything as he did everything exactly how I wanted it. Hilda and Rosie picked color matching my outfit very well. I also had acne scars and dark circles under my eyes but by the time they were done, I was shocked how well they were able to cover it up without giving me the "clown" look. My skin didn't have different shades to it. The neck and face were the same tone. It was done perfectly. I felt beautiful and was glad to have picked them. This was worth every penny.

My husband decided to get light makeup done on him as well. He still talks about how well Hilda did on him. He didn't look fake and no one knew that he had makeup on him. She was able to cover up uneven skin tone so well, his skin looked naturally flawless.

Best choice I made for my wedding!

Sent on 06/24/2014

HILDA & CO. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP's reply:

Such a wonderful review from your part! Wish we had your name to know exactly who to thank... Thank you for allowing us to be part of your BIG day- Hilda & Team

Rubi · Married on 08/23/2013

Hilda was great setting my appointment with such a short notice and Rosie made the impossible by making me feel pretty!! Thanks!!

Katia · Married on 08/04/2013

My experience with Hilda & Co. was great!!!She did amazing job with my make-up and hair looked fabulous too!It lasted all night and I got so many compliments!!!I'm very satisfied with the services Hilda provided.I would definitely recommend Hilda & CO. for your big day or any other event.I'm sure i'm gonna use it in the future.Thank you Hilda for making me look so pretty on the best day of my life!!!