398 Winona Blvd, Rochester, NY 14617 Map · Phone number

About Hilary Argentieri Photography

Artist Hilary Argentieri provides Fine Art Wedding Photography to all of Rochester, Western NY, and beyond. Visit www.HilaryAPhotography.com, or call 585-402-1905 to begin dialogue and discuss your Big Day!

8 Reviews for Hilary Argentieri Photography

My husband and I had a great experience with Hilary!! I can be a bit camera shy but from the time we first met with Hilary, I felt so comfortable with her. As others have said, she is very professional and a bit of a ninja at getting great shots while always seeming to be out of the way. She really does love what she does and you can tell. We appreciated that the day of timeline and pictures we wanted were all discussed before the wedding and we didn't have to worry about any of it that day. It felt great that she seemed to be as excited to see how our wedding pictures turned out as we were! We liked that the packages included rights to our pictures and the turn around time for receiving them was very short. We like that the photo book is also included and seem to be good quality (we got our pictures back but need to pick the shots for our book still!). I appreciate that she was very open and honest about how much time we should book her for based our needs. The quality of the photos is wonderful, I can not express how much we love our wedding photos!! Everyone who has seen them has stated they are phenomenal! We would absolutely recommend Hilary and are so very thankful she was recommended to us.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Hilary was everything that I could have ever wanted from a photographer. My husband and I generally do not like to have our pictures taken, and so we viewed wedding photography as a necessary evil, rather than something to be enjoyed. We chose Hilary because her packages included the most value for the money (including the rights to the wedding photos after the event), and because after seeing her sample photos we felt that she was able to capture the emotions of an event, rather than just the faces. She exceeded our expectations during the planning leading up to the wedding, on the day of, and afterwards. She was always prompt in responding to inquiries, and was extremely helpful in choosing suitable photograph locations, and setting out the timing for the day. On our wedding day, Hilary made sure that we enjoyed ourselves. Rather than feeling like a job that must be endured, she made both my husband and I enjoy the process of having our pictures taken. Our wedding party and parents were all pleased with how friendly and fun she was, and several guests commented that, while she seemed to be everywhere at the reception, she was very unobtrusive. Finally, I cannot stress enough how much we love the pictures that she took of our wedding. These are the memories that we will have forever, and they turned out stunning. If I had a friend getting married, I would insist that she use Hilary as her wedding photographer. I can't imagine that anybody could do a better job!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/26/2013

Hilary is a kind, compassionate, and creative person. She truly cares about your wedding day and you can tell she loves what she does. She was a fly on the wall on our big day and we received beautiful "in the moment" pictures as a result! We absolutely love our coffee table book wedding album. I have recommended her to friends and family! Hilary will not disappoint :)

Sent on 11/30/2013