2418 Craig Avenue, Nashville, TN 37204 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Real Weddings 1

About High Tone Entertainment

High Tone Entertainment is a wedding DJ/Music company based out of Nashville, Tennessee. This company provides a well-rated service and the highest-quality sound and lighting equipment for your event. High Tone boasts four professional and experienced wedding DJ’s who will work closely with you to help create a fun, energetic setlist. The DJs can also offer a sample setlist to assist you in the selection process. Their extensive collection of music includes country, hip hop, jazz, oldies, R&B, rock and top 40. High Tone Entertainment also offers band entertainment and the option of providing both band and DJ services.

High Tone Entertainment offers a number of wedding DJ packages to choose from. Packages can include the following services:

• Consultation

Videos 3 Videos

121 Reviews for High Tone Entertainment

• Melissa

Melissa Anderson · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Hightone Entertainment is the best in Nashville!

When planning our wedding, we were really particular with making sure our entertainment was in good hands. Josh, along with the rest of the HIghtone Entertainment team, made a top priority to be sure that we got the best of the best! From the lighting to the music and everything in between, Hightone Entertainment was incredible!!! 11/10 would recommend to everyone! :)

Sent on 01/27/2020

Lexie Holcomb · Getting married on 04/08/2021

Absolutely amazing

Josh and High Tone Entertainment were absolutely fantastic. My husband and I went back and forth on whether we wanted a band or a dj for our wedding. I have been to plenty of weddings that have big bands that set such a fun tone for the reception. Let me be the first to say: NO NEED to spend your budget on a band....High Tone Entertainment was FANTASTIC, so much fun, and so incredibly easy to work with. I was able to set a portal up online, enter songs I wanted/didnt want, and pay all in one place. What I didn't realize before planning a wedding is that without a DJ, you really need someone to do some MC work throughout the night. So, by hiring a DJ, you kinda hit two in one. Josh played our ceremony music, worked with the wedding planner to cue at all the right times. He had a playlist for our cocktail hour. And then he introduced us to our reception and played awesome music, as well as MC'd any directions regarding food service, cake cutting, guest book signing, etc. I did not even realize how helpful a PROFESSIONAL would be for this. Do not just let your best friends date be in charge of the MCing. Additionally, they offer a service to live stream your event. In the midst of covid, this was a necessary add on, and it was so nice to have the technical pieces taken care of so seamlessly. Josh and his team at High Tone are WELL worth it. Truly, and shockingly, my DJ was my most complimented vendor - and I had stellar vendors. Cannot recommend enough.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Michael Bass · Getting married on 04/05/2021

Incredible

I was incredibly impressed with the quality and professionalism that High Tone Entertainment demonstrated while helping us share our wedding day with our family and friends who couldn't attend in person. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is looking for help with their wedding - especially during the pandemic. Josh and his team's attention to detail in both the planning and execution phase was flawless, taking the stress off my wife and me. We have heard nothing but positive feedback from all of those in virtual attendance and we were very grateful to have the ability to watch the YouTube video and Zoom call while on our honeymoon. Thank you Josh and High Tone Entertainment for making our wedding such a success and memorable experience!

Sent on 05/26/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

High Tone Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 795.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 895.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 18.50
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Real Wedding

• Deb Scally Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Josh Ray and Hightone Entertainment on quite a few weddings and I attest that he offers fabulous service and a fun, high-energy entertainment experience! A great professional to work with!

• Charming Bridal
    Charming Bridal Wedding Planners

Josh with High Tone Entertainment has provided several services for me and my wedding planning clients! He is an excellent DJ! He has provided amazing live music and lighting as well! You cannot go wrong with Josh! He always impresses me!!

• 2418 Craig Avenue Nashville, TN, 37204 See on map
    Location of (High Tone Entertainment)